Europe's Burning: Ye Olde Imperium Offtopicum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I see. Thanks Mango. :)

Battle Plans for this round:

Arakhor: Two northern European armies attack French provinces west to them
Choxorn: Attack all of French Turkey near Istanbul

Now, is mgsmuhammad making claims or making battle plans? He moves his armies to some provinces in Spain and that's all he tells us. :p
Also, west india man wants to attack Istanbul, but since that's already being attacked he wants to attack "somewhere in the Sahara" where there is no enemy. :rolleyes:

Note: I :love: Google Chrome, my computer crashed as I was typing this and it restored my pages, including what I typed. :D

Also, can I get a summary of all the current wars?

Basically, UK, Ireland and Cambria are at war with Hamburg, France, Bavaria and Hungary(?) because of Britannic expansion into France and Germany. Greece is attacking France, and Purple Spain is Attacking Red Spain. I think that's it.

Also, thanks for recoloring the map. It's so pretty now! :love:

Actually d3k left the game. Omega (France) controlls all of d3k's previous territory. (I know France and French Turkey are different colors, that was an error on my part, but they're under the same crown)

EDIT: Also, this is my first IOP and I have one question - when do these games end?

Portuguese Africa needs to be his color.

Also, who controls the teal-colored nation in northern Africa? He hasn't been active for a while. I need to PM him, otherwise his territories shall be redistributed.

I recolor the map to make it more viewable:

As far as I was aware pretty much all the conflicts going on at the moment have resulted from the Anglo-Celtic - Germanic War. Otherwise known as That Big Mess Between England, Cambria, Ireland, France and Those Annoying Hun Nations.

The Hungarian First Army (the one in northern Bavaria) attacks attack the English head on, on the Hamburg border, while the Hungarian Second Army (the one in Southern Bavaria) moves south to defend the Genoese/Bavarian border. My last bit of movement this turn I'll have the Hungarian Royal Guard (the army in my capital) move south to the Greek border for defence.

EDIT: Also, this is my first IOP and I have one question - when do these games end?
Oh, right. Well, I guess when there's too much spam, thread is shut down, then we get nukes to blow each other up. That's what happened in IOTIV. :lol:

domination3000?

i have a request to anyone who would listen: after domination is finished, can i have Istanbul and the small province directly across the Bosporus strait?

Actually, like Mango said, Dom3K left and gave all his land to Omega.

No, you can't have it. :p

Also, who controls the teal-colored nation in northern Africa? He hasn't been active for a while. I need to PM him, otherwise his territories shall be redistributed.

That's Captain2.

Portuguese Africa needs to be his color.

I've fixed that error and every other error in this map. I also changed a few colors that were too similar to each other, like madviking and Cull.

Now, is mgsmuhammad making claims or making battle plans? He moves his armies to some provinces in Spain and that's all he tells us. :p

Battle plans. But since the victim, to my knowledge, is inactive, it might as well be claims, honestly. :p

Well, the Hambrugian-Bavarian-French alliance is busy alternating between being dicked on and dicking Cambria, Britain and Ireland.

Genoa might be working with the Britannic nations, but honestly, to me it just seems like a bear-faced land grab.

I'm busy killing off the inactive "Red Spain" for great glory and more land.

And there's probably more fighting as well, hidden beneath mounds of spam and me not caring about Eastern European/African Foreign Affairs.

I've fixed that error and every other error in this map. I also changed a few colors that were too similar to each other, like madviking and Cull.

God bless you dear sir!

Now, continuing my rampage..

Attacked regions in Yellow, attacked by the armies adjacent to them.

Attachments

• Empirium_Offtopicum.png
    Empirium_Offtopicum.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 43
Portugal attacks red spain to get the remaining lands, and cancels it´s attack on the Sahara. Specifically, it attacks the coastal province bordering Galicia.

CLAIMS

I have 6, and I claim 6 in what used to be Kariela.

I believe that's realistic.

Civplayah, I would greatly appreciate if you give me what I'm "eating" from you. Thanks. :mischief:

:confused:

Oh, I looked at the map. Your country looks like it's eating- I got it.

I don't want to give it to a specific player in the game. Mango and I have been talking about giving it to Mathalamus, but if he doesn't want it, then I'd rather the land go vacant.

:confused:

Oh, I looked at the map. Your country looks like it's eating- I got it.

I don't want to give it to a specific player in the game. Mango and I have been talking about giving it to Mathalamus, but if he doesn't want it, then I'd rather the land go vacant.

you are the white nation on the map right?

ill take the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom