Europe's Burning: Ye Olde Imperium Offtopicum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: This is just stupid. You still yet even need to do my attack. I pointed that out two days ago! What gives?

Turn of events -

1. You attack some provinces/armies this turn. That's ok.

2. You try to attack some provinces/armies again in the same turn. That is not ok.

3. Then for the next turn you keep on saying about how your attacks wern't calculated, even when I pointed it out.

Solution - Just make new attack plans for this round.

Battle plans. But since the victim, to my knowledge, is inactive, it might as well be claims, honestly. :p
I'll just let you "claim" the other person without calculating any battles. :) Portugal, you too, except you need more armies, but you could get three more now. I'll just let that pass, letting you get the part of Red Spain adjacent to you with your four armies.
And there's probably more fighting as well, hidden beneath mounds of spam and me not caring about Eastern European/African Foreign Affairs.
If I recall correctly, there's nothing to report in Africa, and I'm in Eastern Europe and there's no wars here. Just people killing off France is all I see. :lol:
:confused:

Oh, I looked at the map. Your country looks like it's eating- I got it.

I don't want to give it to a specific player in the game. Mango and I have been talking about giving it to Mathalamus, but if he doesn't want it, then I'd rather the land go vacant.
Well, that's fine, I'll get the land either way. :king:

Final call for battle plans:
Arakhor: Two northern European armies attack French provinces west to them
Choxorn: Attack all of French Turkey near Istanbul
Mad Man: Hungarian First Army attacks the English near Hamburg

Note: I'm being lazy and letting fdgs do all the "move armies" and the winnings of territory since he's making the map. If there's anything you think I should do just tell me. :)
Also, I'd like to claim the three territories in Finland where that land connects Finland to Europe (excluding the territory claimed by the Kievans). Not this round, next round.

I don't know. I'm too busy thinking about how much I hate the Hun (waiting for my armies to do something useful).

People, please post any changes you've made to the map, which is army movements, claims, and newly taken provinces. I'll update the map tomorrow morning with those changes. I will disband the nations of Kievan Rus', the brown-colored nation in southeastern Russia, and the teal-colored nation in Africa if they do not respond in two days (I still have to find out who they are).

@Lord of Elves: You angry I took your territories? :mwaha:

Ireland is disbanded.

All France stuff goes to Double A. Southern Italy, Carthage, former Weik area(claimed this turn), and my toehold in Spain go to England. Scotland and Ireland go to Cambria.

The Great Khan has returned from his brief retreat on the Black Sea and would appreciate it if someone could sum the last 10 or so pages up for him...
Hello fellow neighbor. I control the burgundy territories north of you. Sorry about your limited expansion, the GM hasn't helped you much. There are no wars that you have to know about; all is peaceful in Eastern Europe.

Right, what country is he again?

The White one right next to you.

Here's the map now that Cull left. I claimed some land in Karelia for him, Mango, and Reiser (you haven't claimed anything this turn, so you can claim now...) as they asked. I gave all of his armies to either Lord of Elves or Double A, since his armies were in the territories he gave to them. Lord of Elves now has enough territories for 4 armies. Arakhor now has enough territories for 6 armies if the claims in Karelia are included. Double A now has enough territories for 7 armies.

I'm sorry to see you go, Cull. I will endeavour to take care of your territories and of course I'm willing to discuss diplomacy with my new neighbours.

I will send my fifth army to southern Italy, in the heart of my new holdings, and my sixth army to the central province of my new Finnish holdings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom