Fantasy Buildings

But??? It has no wings!!! :confused:

I realised this but I thought he might add them if he felt like it :mischief: or maybe I could but they wouldn't be animated :(

Concerning Balrogs:
I think a reskin to the Bloodthirstermodel(Hyborem) and attached Fireeffekt would serve well for a Balrog - it has wings and animated ones so a clean nifviewer job that would be.

I'm unfamiliar with this thing.. could you post a screenshot? It sounds good, you could easily merge the fire from the other one and maybe parts of the texture since it's a good one.

The Hamlet is great, it can be the Inn for the Arda Mod - or perhaps the Tavern.
About the Balrog, here are a few good images of balrogs without wings:

I never thought about Balrogs without wings since I saw the movie first, and read the books afterwards. But it's cool, we could have 2 species :D That web comic cracked me up lol.

Nice pics btw.

I've put the hamlet in the arda mod as a mill.

about the balrogs, i have no preferance with or withou wings... the all look good to me.

I order Ham to go, thanks

Nice, but could you possibly change the green roof to a sort of slate tile, or stone roof?

thakns,
i'm definantly using it in the arda mod... :)

Nice, but could you possibly change the green roof to a sort of slate tile, or stone roof?

thakns,
i'm definantly using it in the arda mod... :)

OK, I will make more textures for it. I want speak you, that after long scruple time I started work on the simple version of Imladris. It will take some times, I think ;) and file take more kb and maybe will be more textures :(

EDIT:
texture with wood roof:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/89000/2dforge.rar
You must delete number two in the early word...

Yes, I think you are right, but it would be too complicated. (unique town - 3rd data disk maybe) Will be simpler to make it as wonder, which will be alone sufficiently similar.

On top, it is a big challenge for me :)

Yes, I think you are right, but it would be too complicated. (unique town - 3rd data disk maybe) Will be simpler to make it as wonder, which will be alone sufficiently similar.

On top, it is a big challenge for me :)

Make it as a cityset. ;)

I can not make cityset, Geo. I try it already for my nation in my Hrochmod, but graphic set failed in game. I will be hold fast of what i can a little...

I can write here, what happened. I have had empty town - paving only, no houses. I have not screenshots and my test with it I delete already :(
I used cityset from Ethnic Wonders of Civilizations by Geo and changed buildings. I conserved one texture only for all buildings... I don´t know where was error :(
I still test it, when will be more time.

thank alot, Hrochland... you really are amazing.
about imladris (and the shire)
is it possible to make only one of your cities change apperance if a wonder is built? (as in a city turning into the shire when "the shire" is built, and same thing for rivendale :))

Top Bottom