Glory In the Sun

So, maybe I completely missed it, but has a deadline been set as of yet?

I don't really see how it's strange. I'm not actually going to keep the Ice Garden. But what the hell else am I going to take when I win?

I think we mean the war as a whole is strange. The Alaska thing is still bizarre.

Yeah, it's great, isn't it? The United States and Germany were classically allies. :p

Course' that was sarcasm. But meh. ZD, when are you looking for orders?

Do not send them today, just got home from a baseball game and we lost both games epically bad (25-1, 30+-0), not in the mood to read anything, so most likely the next deadline will be next Friday but I'll officially announce it tomorrow.

Lol, Alaska shall become a German Prison Colony. :D

I was more talking about the strange argument between the two. The war is a bit strange but that happens in NESes all the time :).

To: The United States

Seeing as you rejected our last proposal, what would yours have looked like?

To all those affected by the Gibraltar Blockade
From Italy

We appologize for the actions of our fleet. The admiral in charge clearly disobyed orders and will be courtmartialed presently. The goal of the fleet was to observe the Gibraltar traffic but not interfere in any way. We hope the relations with any country affected are not damaged beyond repair. Our fleet will be withdrawn at once. Our apologies.

To: Italy

While we understand that your fleet's actions may have been the result of miscommunication and oversight on the part of the Italian government, we still must demand that Italy compensate for the damages their fleet has caused British companies by paying the sum of 3 EP this upcoming year.

To the United Kingdom
From Italy

Very well. We hope this compensation puts this matter to rest and Italy and England be friendly once more.

To: The United States

Seeing as you rejected our last proposal, what would yours have looked like?

Simply this:

Spain will agree to grant Independence to the Philippines.
Spain will turn over a small and minor island... such as Wake or Midway to the United States for a resupply stop for our merchant ships.
Save for the above cessations all borders return to pre-war status. (Hawaii and Alaska is returned to the United States.)

Reparations will not be needed, we feel everyone involved has paid dearly enough and further war will simply drain our resources and economy to the point of no return.

We would have demanded Cuban independence as well, but seeing as the rebels are defeated there and we have no other desires to invade again, we will not demand that point.

To the United Kingdom
From Italy

Very well. We hope this compensation puts this matter to rest and Italy and England be friendly once more.

France also demands reparations equal to lost income.

OOC: Poor Italy.

To: The United States of America

Absolutely not.

To: The Ottoman Empire, France

Seeing as Italy's blunder is result of Quadruple Alliance pressures, Germany would be most happy to aid in the compensation to your nations. We'd be happy to give both of your nations 3 EP over the course of the next 3 years. We would hope to pay you back on a more timely basis, however the struggle in the Pacific and Atlantic has German, and Italian resources diverted elsewhere.

OOC: I'm confused as to why Italian ships sunk Spanish vessels, seeing as we're in an alliance?

Top Bottom