• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Guns, Guns, and more Guns.

Looks like a variant of the OICW/XM29:

I have to ask this and forgive my ignorance but does the gun in the picture from Mad Man have two separate barrels and two separate types of ammunition. I see what looks like two different clips and barrels.

Yes, it does. The rear one is for grenades, IIRC.

Yes, it does. The rear one is for grenades, IIRC.

Well in that case that is an excessively complicated weapon just to be able to shoot grenades. I would much prefer the US military model of the M4-M203 attachment.

Well in that case that is an excessively complicated weapon just to be able to shoot grenades. I would much prefer the US military model of the M4-M203 attachment.

We just brought out the UGL, which works rather like the old M203 except that it loads all manner of cool stuff like solid slug rounds for vehicles and buckshot for CQB. I was always a big fan of the 203 whenever I got a chance to use it, lovely little thing.

This one is my "nightstand gun" - S&W Model 625, shoots .45ACP:

This one is my carry gun - KelTec P4AT, shoots .380ACP:

This one is my best Bullseye competition gun - S&W Model 41, shoots .22LR (swappable barrels, one has a red-dot sight, the other just iron sights):

And this one is my all-around gun - Colt 1911Asomething WW2 replica version except tightened up, trigger smoothed out to 4lbs, with a Bomar sight installed, shoots .45ACP:

By the way, the above is about half my total arsenal; I don't have a lot of guns as I try to focus on shooting the ones I do have well. Plus, I'm trying to minimize the varieties of ammo I need to keep stocked. :ack:

:spear: Do you own any firearms?:spear:

well im back agin:p i have gotten into the hobby of firearms!
so far i only own 5

2 modle m44 nagants, one soviet made 1944 the second hungerian made 1953

1 nationalist chinese mauser, basicly a copy of the german kar 98 k. dont know the year of production.

1 modle 1896 sweedish mauser, made 1905

and 1 modle 1895 nagant revolver, soviet made 1945

so what dose any one have?
my m44 is for home defense!! 7.62x54mm!! lol

The thought of you owning a firearm is frightening.

I'm impressed that Vietnam has such relaxed private gun ownership rights.

The thought of you owning a firearm is frightening.

I KNOW!! And i have FIVE!!! looking in to geting a ak 47 or ak 74 havent made my mind up yet. it all depends on the wound it creats..

the 7.62x39 i think might just punch a hole in a intruder. but the 5.45x39 from my understanding will sway to the left creating a good internal damage:goodjob:.

I'm not. While communism was running things here, there was a school subject in high school that taught you how to wage guerrilla warfare, disassemble guns, make explosives, tactics, strategy, the whole shebang.

I KNOW!! And i have FIVE!!! looking in to geting a ak 47 or ak 74 havent made my mind up yet. it all depends on the wound it creats..

This worries me bro.

While communism was running things here, there was a school subject in high school that taught you how to wage guerrilla warfare, disassemble guns, make explosives, tactics, strategy, the whole shebang.
We have that but it isn't in school, it is called Boy Scouts. (Of course, the explosives thing is simply a fortunate occurance when you leave teenage boys alone with lighter fluid and propane, along with people who know how to make thermite!)

the right to bear arms is a human right, no difrent from freedom of press, speech, religion ect ect.
its one thing yeman dose have right!! if im not misstaken thay are just behind the usa in firearm ownership, i think its
1 usa
2 yeman
3 finland
might have it mixed up tho

o noo i have re nonced my communist ways! im now a voteing republican/libertarian!
votetd aginst obama, and not for one dem in november

Top Bottom