How bad do you hate tobacco?

Do smokers annoy you?

• Total voters
I am a non-smoker and HATE the smell of tobacco smoke, and hate how smokers smoke right in front of doors so that they pass their unfiltered carcinogenic crap on to my lungs.

How did she become a smoker so late in life? Every single smoker I know started in like 7th-10th grade.

I'm a non-smoker, she became one (that is, a non-smoker). She did indeed start smoking in high school.

About half my family smokes, so I can't say that I'm annoyed by smokers (or should I all of a sudden hate my uncles?) or that I'm really annoyed by smoke, but sometimes, I am a bit bothered if other things (a cold, or maybe the weather) are making it worse.

Don't mind as long as the smoke is blowing away from me.

i don't mind smoke in large open areas, but when you walk into a house where people are smoking, it's really smelly...my eyes get itchy

I stopped smoking a long time ago...

Last edited:
I assure you, that's a hell of a day. Bars get fantastic after that day :D

Aaaaaaah I screwed up my vote. Meant "non-smoker", annoy me... but not to the point where I will tell them to stop, unless they're doing it in a place where it's illegal.

I used to be a smoker, BTW.

Enough for me to offer to go into withdrawl and ban myself from the internet for 2 months if my flatmate will give up smoking.

Non-Smoker.

It annoys me as well as irritate my nose.

Raimus, you sound like my mother hehe. I hate it when you go to a metal or ska show and someone complains about the smokers.

Doesnt bother me, i disagree with the banning of cigerettes smoked inside as i think it infringes on our basic liberties as citizens of the state but i would like a more defined smoking/non smoking area.

i dont smoke btw

I'm a non smoker and I really don't care about people who smoke or where/when they smoke. It's their lungs they're destroying.

And your lungs, if they smoke near you.

The MAJORITY dislike it which is why we are having a:

Smokefree England YAYAYAYAYAY! :D

Top Bottom