How is your EU3 Game going?

fc, that looks awesome

want

Spoiler :

Screenshot of mah EU3 game about 6 years ago.

I've actually managed a successful war with England, which amazed me, because before, they were the premier power of western Europe outside of France and Castile.

The war lasted a good 10 years, and right at the end, I managed one of the most tense battles I have ever played. We were both down to our last armies, each of them the exact same size, the only difference was that England had a better commander. The battle was England's favor for a couple days, until, their King (the commander) dies in the middle of battle. Their moral plummets, and I take the battle. After that it just became about 2 years of swatting their recruits and seiging all of England.

Here's the battle after King Henry's death:

Spoiler :

And here's the result of that very bad mishap on his part:
Spoiler :

After that, I took the provinces of Cumbria, Northumberland, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Derby, Oxfordshire, and Norfolk for myself, and then steadily watched my entire economy crumble. I lost all my placed merchants, and my inflation skyrocketed. I'm recovering now, my damn, I didn't realize how much an effect infamy had on a trade economy.

I think I'm getting the hang of the game! A series of uprisings around the Borneo and Aceh islands opened opportunities for me to conquer and put down any new nations. The Koreans, besieged my Manchu, were dislodged from Borneo when Brunei rebels reformed and were promptly crushed by me. My alliance with Vijayanagar provided me opportunities to attack Aceh as they were allied with Vijayanagar's enemies. Japan tried establishing a foothold on Aceh too but Aceh rebels fought them out and reformed Aceh. Malacca rose and was put down again. I broke my alliance with Vijayanagar though but we're still on great terms, even had a royal marriage. I checked in the nation goals and I realized I could form Malaya, so I did!

However my reputation and stability has suffered due to my warmongering so I'm going to take time off of war to colonize the eastern islands and maybe make inroads into the Philippines while my reputation recovers.

Spoiler :

Castille, 1436. Morocco is in, er, rapid decline.

Thanks to WIM for the tips: my legitimacy is going up a lot faster than before now. :)

Spoiler political :

Spoiler diplo :

Spoiler Sphere of Influence (shows my territory more clearly) :

i cast my vote for bavaria! harder version would be swissterland, because they're a republik

PerfNES for EU3 w/ DAO progressing slowly but steadily :O

that mod already comes with DAO map?
uh, ugly colours btw, Poland looks better in pink, England in orange? :(

Poland would have been better in pink, but the rest of just fine :)

1675 in my Brandenburg->Prussia game. Check out dat Hungary

Spoiler :

Morocco seems to be pretending to be someone else :crazyeye:

Top Bottom