• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Imperium Offtopicum V: Claims and Income Thread

The Kingdom of England
The Parliament and King thereof recognize the state of a trade agreement between the aforementioned and the sovereign nation of France henceforth, and let this be signed into law and the record if France will affirm this as it has stated previously.

The Right Honourable Prime Minister William Pitt
His Majesty, King George III of England, Claimant of the Isles Britannic

Keep it basic, eeh?

Sign a trade agreement and an alliance with the Hasburgs.

As a reminder, Riccio and Serbia have signed a trade agreement.

Riccio also has sign a trade agreement with Morocco.

Final confirmation would be appreciated.

Dang, the Republic of Ireland is all alone and feels left out of the trades :(

Riccio Diplomacy:

Riccio accepts the offer from Morocco for a trade agreement, seeking to improve relations with Mediterranean states, in the interest of economic prosperity for all.

I also accept my agreement.:p

Update #2 has been posted.

You guys have till tomorrow at 4:30 (24 hours) to get your claims, income, and trade agreements up.

Though note, diplomacy can still go on until the update itself (just not the trade agreements).

Claims-

I propose trade agreements to England and Riccio.

Habsburg Orders

Spoiler :

Stats:
Income 18
Tech: Rifling 10/27
Armies: 1

The Habsburg Empire places 17 of its 18 gold into Rifling
It's last gold goes into army quality

To: Serbia

His majesty is pleased to see that mutual cooperation is in the best interests of his magnanimous neighbor to the south. Perhaps he would be interested in further cooperation in the shape of an alliance?

To: The Mongol Empire

His grace sees the great wealth that his majesty the Emperor of Mongolia has accumulated. The Emperor suggests that perhaps a trade agreement between himself and the most glorious leader of the Mongol empire would be beneficial to both sides, and as such, proposes one and hopes for a whole-hearted approval.

Recruit second army that SHOULD be free(if its not, disregard this) in a province near the sea on the west. Generic name is good.

All gold into Steam Power ONCE AGAIN.

Map:
Spoiler for size :

Revenue/Expenditures:

All 20 into Steam Power.

Claims:

The Kingdom has decided to expand three provinces to the South and three provinces to the North.

Army Orders:

(I'm assuming this is legitimate for this orders-oriented thread)

The first and only army of Riccio, the Latin Regiment, should be in Rome/Latium. If it is not, it should begin to move there immediately.

Claims for round 2:
(I'm allowed to claim non-touching lands,right.)

I put my income into researching Steam Power.
(And what's this Cull says about free armies? If I'm qualified for one, I'd like it in Paris, but only if it's totally free.

Attachments

• IOT V Expansion.jpg
    IOT V Expansion.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 58
Shouldn't I have 1 more gold than I do? I signed a trade agreement with the Mongols that doesn't seem to have been incorporated.

Another request; please post new claims in a different color to existing claims to make them stand out. Thank you.

Shouldn't I have 1 more gold than I do? I signed a trade agreement with the Mongols that doesn't seem to have been incorporated.

It's probably because I don't see it in this thread. I check this thread very carefully each update to make sure I don't miss anything, but not so much the other thread though. So if you only post it in the main thread you do so at your own risk.

Claims for round 2:
(I'm allowed to claim non-touching lands,right.)

No.

(And what's this Cull says about free armies? If I'm qualified for one, I'd like it in Paris, but only if it's totally free.

One free unit for every 10 territories you have, either an army or navy.

Top Bottom