Imperium Offtopicum VI

A documentary was just released studying The Danish Fascist Republic and how poor and impoverished it's people really are. The movie shows two German journalists who have sneaked into the DFR and shows how poor the country really is. Despite it's propaganda about being rich and powerful, the movie is currently doing very well on the charts in FoCE.

Yes they got through your wall, not built very well now was it. :mischief:

President Pierre is pleased to announce a new bill that is being pushed through parliament that would legalise murder and rape of Danish citizens. "This is my best idea since I decide to clone Hitler" the Joly frenchman said while getting nose hairs groomed, simply put if the Danes refuse to acted like civilised human beings then why should we continue to treat them as so?

Norman Wilcox has finally confirmed that the ensemble cast from The Last Prophecy will be returning for Gotterdammerung, which is being shot in Ireland and purportedly parts of France and Siberia.

The plot of the movie follows the book closely, seeing the heroes of the previous film having formed a league - The Paladins - to crush the slaving industry. They prove obscenely effective thanks to their magic powers and incredible skills. However, the force that used the very Dark Lord as a pawn in The Last Prophecy has emerged from the shadows, and while at first the new crime lord Athers is not taken seriously, after he lights half the world on fire and nearly kills all the Paladins in a single fight, everyone takes notice . . . .

Anticipations are not only high but astronomical - is it even possible to top The Last Prophecy?

-L

President Pierre is pleased to announce a new bill that is being pushed through parliament that would legalise murder and rape of Danish citizens.

Emperor Mathalamus: you DO know of course, that its the Government that's evil, not the people? i cant believe that you would condone such acts against people who are probably starving and very poor, always living in fear of the Government.

I Suggest you repeal that Bill now, or your people will be barred entry inside the Empire. we are home to several thousand Danish citizens, most of whom escaped a few years when denmark was first formed. will your people kill and rape those people, despite the fact that they are also Mathalis Citizens?

If we were nice to people that are different from us, then we wouldn't be very French now would we:p

i dont get the refrence. still, be nice. or we'll simply not let your people in for any reason.

uh...huh. yeah. sure.

anyway, the Econmy in the Empire is improving, so we are building a navy, to protect their own waters. the Flagship is the MCS Mathis (Mathalamus Command Ship), to command the newly created navy, and if necessary, other nations navies as well.

We shall accept this treaty, under a slight modification: Each of us claims one territory of the three and the remainder is put to a vote. If we both claim the same, we shall do as you suggest.

Be aware that this does not end my quarrel with the USFCNP. And that I will accept nothing less then the Gettysburg Treaty from them.

-L

Very well, I shall lay claim to Newfoundland.

I searched the last 15 pages... when did this war start???

Darth Caesar (My ally) and Lighthearter have been fighting each other for the longest time, and I've been helping DC with 1-2 LPs each turn, but what made me threaten to declare war on LH was he threatened to use nukes. We're trying to get a treaty signed before it evolves into a World War.

That said, if LH does nuke my ally, we ask you and the others in the ADU to support my intervention.

DC attacked me without even bothering to provide a causus belli a looooong time ago. I've been fighting him off ever since. Canada attacked me too, but quickly realized their error and negotiated. I can go find the opening posts if you want.

-L

He is reckless, and we oppose his actions. THAT SAID, he is our ally, and we don't want him dismantled ridiculously. I entered my final treaty (Combining the Miami and Beijing Treaties) yesterday, I know you won't sign it, but if Sonereal does, you nuke DC at your own risk.

I DOW LH in New England, I launch attacks on all provinces I can attack from the my northern border.

:D See ya on the battlefield LOSER!!!

There's all the posts relevant to the war's start. I'm curious how anyone can support this guy.

EDIT: Dommy, you have no idea what you're dealing with here. If DC leaves these negotiations like he's basically done, I'm no longer accepting his sniveling pleas for mercy. At that point, the world's better off without him and my national name will have to change from New England to Eastern Seaboard or something.

-L

There's all the posts relevant to the war's start. I'm curious how anyone can support this guy.

I don't, but he is my ally in the region. His continued existence is important to our interests. Don't even think about trying to get totally rid of him.

In the light of secret negotiations totally falling apart, and the Six-Party Talks totally failing, I hereby Declare War on Lighthearter, effective as soon as the next update is made.

Our grounds for war are as follows:

1. Yes our ally attacked first, which is why we did not join in the War for such a long period of time, but now it seems he is vying for peace. Not ONLY did Lighthearter reject our fair peace initiative with the Beijing Treaty, they also refused to consider the much more stringent and harsh peace against DC that was the Miami Treaty.

2. Lighthearter has threatened to kill many innocent people with Nukes. He has made these threats publicly, and I do have evidence in my personal messages as well, and in the Peace for America Social Group, that he is prepared to use nukes in retaliation for being attacked conventionally.

We shall meet you on the battlefield next update Lighthearter.

Top Bottom