Imperium Offtopicum VI

These nuclear threats are ridiculous.

I suggest we make a private Social Group or Quick Topic, and open Six-Party talks with the following nations:

USFCNP

New England

Cuba

Denmark

Mathalamus

USSR (To have a neutral nation to preside over it.)

No offense to these nations, but I believe Denmark and Math should be excluded. The problem isn't colonial. The problem is that the UFNSCP has invaded its neighbor and the balance of power that existed in America is disrupted. Denmark and Madagascar, while vocal in their views, aren't as heavily affected as say, the USSR and the Caribbean Sun since we'll have to deal with the aftermath of a wartorn East Coast.

A "Big Four" if you will.

Believe me, I won't say "I ain't coming" if they're included but I want to stress that this is a huge North American problem.

We're insulted we were not invited to these "talks". While nations like.. Denmark were..
The Federation obviously cares more for peace then my northern neighbors, obviously these "Talks" do not want peace but want to stall negotiations and stop peace from progressing.

No offense to these nations, but I believe Denmark and Math should be excluded. The problem isn't colonial. The problem is that the UFNSCP has invaded its neighbor and the balance of power that existed in America is disrupted. Denmark and Madagascar, while vocal in their views, aren't as heavily affected as say, the USSR and the Caribbean Sun since we'll have to deal with the aftermath of a wartorn East Coast.

A "Big Four" if you will.

Believe me, I won't say "I ain't coming" if they're included but I want to stress that this is a huge North American problem.

I intended to list myself as well. I couldn't care less if Math were allowed to come or not, but I let them to keep a balance of the different sides.

Denmark, for better or worse, is involved now, and there's little we can do about it. Though I'm open to exclude them in Math.

I am alligned with Darth Caesar, and I have a STRONG vested interest in ensuring that LH does not launch Nukes at my ally.

At the very least, I ask that you impose Sanctions on LH stating that you will no longer protect him if he uses nukes.

We're insulted we were not invited to these "talks". While nations like.. Denmark were..
The Federation obviously cares more for peace then my northern neighbors, obviously these "Talks" do not want peace but want to stall negotiations and stop peace from progressing.

I intended to keep close to even amounts of nations from both sides of the conflict, and both active and passive. We did not mean to insult you in any way...

I intended to list myself as well. I couldn't care less if Math were allowed to come or not, but I let them to keep a balance of the different sides.

Pro-England:

Cuba
New England

Neutral:

USSR

Pro-UFNSCP:
UFNSCP

So yes, I can see where one nation needs to come and represent the UFNSCP. So either Mongolia or Denmark, but not both. And w'ere not being unfair, given that we ask that Madagascar not be included despite being pro-New England as well (simply to balance things out).

Denmark, for better or worse, is involved now, and there's little we can do about it. Though I'm open to exclude them in Math.

Agreed.

I am alligned with Darth Caesar, and I have a STRONG vested interest in ensuring that LH does not launch Nukes at my ally.

Then we should include a lot more countries. The American Trade League has a vested interest in a nuclear war not breaking out. My allies have a vested interest in me not going to war. Again, we're not opposed to Mongolia or Denmark's entry but we don't want both.

At the very least, I ask that you impose Sanctions on LH stating that you will no longer protect him if he uses nukes.

It New England had invaded the UFNSCP and started using nukes, trust me, we would be the first guys with destroyers blockading Boston. The problem is that the UFNSCP invaded New England. At some point, its unfair to demand a nation not use nuclear weapons if it feels their very existence is being threatened (which it is).

So yes, I can see where one nation needs to come and represent the UFNSCP. So either Mongolia or Denmark, but not both. And w'ere not being unfair, given that we ask that Madagascar not be included despite being pro-New England as well (simply to balance things out).

We agree then, and request the nation be us, with no disrespect to Denmark, but simply since we alligned with Darth Caesar on like, the first turn.

Then we should include a lot more countries. The American Trade League has a vested interest in a nuclear war not breaking out. My allies have a vested interest in me not going to war. Again, we're not opposed to Mongolia or Denmark's entry but we don't want both.

Very well.

It New England had invaded the UFNSCP and started using nukes, trust me, we would be the first guys with destroyers blockading Boston. The problem is that the UFNSCP invaded New England. At some point, its unfair to demand a nation not use nuclear weapons if it feels their very existence is being threatened (which it is).

The way we look at it, wars over land are natural, but the total annihilation of LH, this would be too far.

We're still OK with the Beijing Treaty, but any of the other "Treaties" that have been offered are ridiculous.

Also, if you feel that Darth Caesar is bent on LH's total extermination (Which is not necessarily the case), then send LH your LPs. But don't allow the total extermination of innocent people. War is honorable only when the one you are attacking is armed.

I say status quo ante-bellum, maybe darth Ceasar can keep one conquered territory, after all they put in so much hard work taking it, we cant let that go to waste, can we?

Personal feelings aside, this is politically unfair. The grounds for the war was to spread their ideology and to overthrow the theocrats. Its gotten out of line and LH is now threatening nukes.

I think we should focus on pushing the Beijing Treaty, or something similar, through rather than trying to "Make someone pay."

The way we look at it, wars over land are natural, but the total annihilation of LH, this would be too far.

The problem is that this isn't a colonial war. The UFNSCP isn't pushing in New England core territory which we believe is a step too far.

We're still OK with the Beijing Treaty, but any of the other "Treaties" that have been offered are ridiculous.

We're willing to compromise on our proposed Miami Treaty.

Also, if you feel that Darth Caesar is bent on LH's total extermination (Which is not necessarily the case), then send LH your LPs. But don't allow the total extermination of innocent people. War is honorable only when the one you are attacking is armed.

We do feel that way which is why we're willing to escalate the war if the UFNSCP doesn't withdraw to its pre-war border. It isn't even the casualties that has us in a bind. Its the balance of power in an upset. If the UFNSCP is allowed to conquer New England territories unopposed (and actually supported internationally), than this creates a dangerous precedent in American politics. We want to make the UFNSCP an example in the New World that we want the balance of power maintained.

I say status quo ante-bellum, maybe darth Ceasar can keep one conquered territory, after all they put in so much hard work taking it, we cant let that go to waste, can we?

We're disregarding that. Caesar won't be allowed to walk away with a single territory. Period.

We're disregarding that. Caesar won't be allowed to walk away with a single territory. Period.

Not even his own? Or the ones he conquered?

I'd be willing to maybe endorse something in between the Miami Treaty and Beijing Treaty. I'd be willing to encourage DC to give up a little if it didn't leave LH with a nuclear program. Maybe something like:

1. Territory is returned to pre-war borders.

2. DC gives LH 1 LP OR 1XP each turn for the next three turns. (His choice.)

3. Both sides are banned from nukes for the next 10 turns. They will also promise to keep a 10 turn peace treaty.

I know Darth Caesar won't accept this, but if the rest of the parties sign it, even without his consent, I will allow you to do anything you wish necessary (Short of nuking him) to end the war.

10 years is pretty rough. We're willing to settle from anything between 5 and 10.

As for the 1 LP or 1 XP, that sounds like a fair compromise.

And no, we didn't mean "walk away with a single territory" as in his complete destruction. We mean keep a single territory he took from New England. Sorry for the confusion.

10 years is pretty rough. We're willing to settle from anything between 5 and 10.

For an IRL 21st century comparison, we're China and DC is North Korea. In other words, we support them, their existence, and their general goals, but they do go too far sometimes.

(No longer valid at T-Kangaru's request.)

I don't trust either of them with nukes. Neither of them are really First World Nations at this time in any sense, one of them is a backward, totalitarian theocracy that has threatened the use of nukes in the past and thus has shown an inability to be trusted with them. In the far future, sure, I'll give them another chance, but not currently with their new government. As with DC, he just invaded someone, nobody wants him to have nukes either.

That said, I'd agree to 5 if that was what the other parties' wanted.

And no, we didn't mean "walk away with a single territory" as in his complete destruction. We mean keep a single territory he took from New England. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah OK.

We're fine with this, but New England being allowed to occupy USFCNP territory should not be considered a legitimate option either.

EDIT: Crosspost.

I cannot make a social group, I already have 5 and Ainwood is in no hurry to follow my request and delete them. But I encourage someone else to do so.

The USSR is honored and will join the six-party talks. We'd rather the conflict not go nuclear, due to the devastation that will cause to not just the belligerents, but to the collective humanity.

In Denmark people are happy to live under the president, a battalion of people all throughout the Danish Fascist Republic are serving under Chuck Norris' armies to fight the ignorant fundies. In Africa, the Scandinavian population is growing and the African shrinking, as Danes move into the cities and drive out the Africans. The Slave trade is doing very well in the Republic, also a Colosseum has been opened in Copenhagen for gladiatorial games involving slaves and criminals.

A new movie has come out called "The False Promises of Democracy", it will make millions and schools will take field trips to go see it. The movie shows a group of people blinded by Democratic lies and ideas of Racial equality go to fight against the DFR. But one man in the group realizes the stupid deception, and fights for the Republic, he abandons his silly Christian Faith and worships Gustav, in the End the Democracies fall, due to their own corruption and greed, the one man when he dies, goes to be with Gustav for eternity, while the others, continuing in their religious foolishness are not allowed to be with Gustav, and are destroyed.

the Mathalamus Empire allows the movie to be imported. purely because the Movie is branded as a comedy.

coincidentally a new movie came out in the Empire, depicting a far more plausible story (a futuristic setting) on how the Mathalamus Empire Rules the entire world following the defeat of one of the last independent nations: Siberia. the Movie shows the troubles of the Empire, and the States attempt to control the human population. naturally it fails. and all heck breaks loose.

the Movie Ends when the last Mathalis City, Mathis falls to the newly reformed human nations. the numbers in the final stand were staggering, to say the least. by the way the Movie spreads over 20 years.

Top Bottom