Imperium Offtopicum VI

This is classic french's:

The land north of that is within MINE.

I agree with darth it's not hard to use correct language.

Anyway is Denmark going to join the war against LH? If so our previous threat stands.

Basically I outlined the Gettysburg Treaty as a baseline from which to negotiate and USFCNP immediately demanded I recognize Chuck Norris as infinitely more awesome then my whole nation, I accept responsibility for the war and I cede Ohio.

So yeah. That's why I stormed out. I'm no longer going to accept USFCNP's sniveling pleas for mercy - they die.

-L

The war is escalating. The Emperor Carthage is most displeased. We once again ensure our military is ready, whilst preparing as best we can for the possibility of nuclear war. We are hugely upset that peacetalks have broken down, but accept that sometimes people just cannot get along, and the demands LH outlines do seem unreasonable.

DT
Carthaginian Pacifist :)

What exactly what said during the talks?

Basically? Mongolia and I agreed on a relatively good deal for both sides that would see no territory changed and UFNSCP paying very small reparations.

LH comes in and demands Maryland and the right to police UFNSCP airspace and ports for like, five years.

And the UFNSCP demanded New England accept the might of Chuck Norris or something.

Yadayada the peace talks failed because the warring parties lost their scheisse big time. To give you an idea how surreal this one page peace talk was, Mongolia and I were on the same side.

:p I don't care.

Then don't correct other people unless you want to be corrected yourself.

AND ENOUGH WITH THIS SPAM!

Australia is displeased that the war hasn't stopped, but noting the stupid responses of the whatever-the-hell, Australia is leaning Pro-New England every day.

Okaye, apparently it seems I am the only neutral guy in North America in regards to this. :ack:

In pursuit of world peace, the USSR has donated several hundred million to the development of a new software based strategy game(developed by BatiCorp), Sons of Mars. Focused on diplomacy, it is meant to allow people to vent their aggressive behavior. The USSR will host Sons of Mars tournaments every year.

It is also the keystone of a new tournament to be held between representatives from every sovereign nation, called the "Digital Olympics."

These Olympics summon one representative from each nation to participate in a tournament in a specific video game and compete(states are obviously allowed to choose different players for each specific game, but only one representative per nation per game!). Sons of Mars will be one of the games involved, but other challenges such as fighting game Super Smash Furs(developed by Furocity Corporation) and RPG Empire Corazón (developed by Cubed Kinetics, based in Mexico) will also be involved.

Several government officials hail it as "the new Olympic Games" in how it will allow states to peacefully compete rather than resort to war to demonstrate their prowess.

@CivG:

We're neutral too! :(

It is also the keystone of a new tournament to be held between representatives from every sovereign nation, called the "Digital Olympics."
With a thriving electronics industry, the NCR would like to support any and future events on this event.

@CivG:

We're neutral too! :(
YAY! Let's party! [party]

You missed a question mark CE.

This is the proper way.

What is your SOI?

Let's cut it out with the SOIs.

Also, can't we compromise a little on the Chuck Norris point?;):lol::mischief:

@Sonereal- I agree that this is totally insane. If LH were being totally reasonable, and Darth were being totally unreasonable, I might feel different, but both sides are insane, I'd rather support my ally in the region.

the Emperor is very very Angry. he was last seen venting his rage by having a hitler-like rant (sorry, its not recorded) calling the cubans traitors, the Mongolians too insane to think straight and many other offensive things best left unsaid.

Emperor Mathalamus: (calming down) i hereby condemn Cubas declaration of war on new England, and i condemn Mongolia for taking sides in the conflict when no nukes were fired, or anything like that. we also condemn Chuck Norris because it is an old, and ultimately, stupid Ideology.

@ New England: i am sorry, but joining a war on your side is suicide. i hope you understand, and can continue trading. i would be interested in any military hardware and/or some factories to maintain a better army. if you can spare those.

Emperor Mathalamus: (calming down) i hereby condemn Cubas declaration of war on new England, and i condemn Mongolia for taking sides in the conflict when no nukes were fired, or anything like that. we also condemn Chuck Norris because it is an old, and ultimately, stupid Ideology.

As does Brasil.

condemn Mongolia for taking sides in the conflict when no nukes were fired, or anything like that.

Lighthearter threatened too. Even Sonereal is morally supporting me here, and if you'll remember, we haven't had the best relationship in the past...

Top Bottom