Imperium OffTopicum VII

The Northern Horde does not believe in space travel, the stars are just painted on by the gods. you can't go much further than about 100m before you bump into the sky dome.

:confused:

Everyone from CASA maintenece workers to President Hightower denies this blasphemous statment.
Latino Nation's Foreign Minister: That situation is no surprise. Since it appears that CASA's hiring practices include hiring Mexican immigrants for their maintenance workers, of course the maintenance workers will say whatever your inquisitors would like to hear. Also, leaders of nations do not have the time nor the inclination to know every little detail about every project in every agency that goes on within a nation, so it is quite feasible for the President to be unaware.

Meanwhile, the male colononists are overjoyed to have these hot women all to themselves. :D

Latino Nation's Foreign Minister: That situation is no surprise. Since it appears that CASA's hiring practices include hiring Mexican immigrants for their maintenance workers, of course the maintenance workers will say whatever your inquisitors would like to hear. Also, leaders of nations do not have the time nor the inclination to know every little detail about every project in every agency that goes on within a nation, so it is quite feasible for the President to be unaware.

Meanwhile, the male colononists are overjoyed to have these hot women all to themselves. :D

We are a nation with free speech rights, without any such "inquisition". As we speak, NCR Army units are moving to the border.

President Kuahala is confused. Our records indicate there was no launch of any spacecraft in the last 10 years. How did the NCR mange to get a massive ship filled with hundreds of colonists to a star system 4 light-years away without anyone else knowing?
-Minister of Foreign Affairs, FRCN

"Hey Caroline, you booked us the Tropical Vacation yet?"

"Working on it, sir."

"Hurry, Latino Ships have been spotted not far from here."

So the entirety of the last half dozen or so pages, was for nothing?

Yep.

California Spacecraft Reaches Centauri System

Signals from the spaceship Jackie Chan reached Alpha Centauri today. The manned spacecraft was on a one-way mission to Alpha Centauri with 200 colonists who are now settling the system as we speak.

They are greeted by a squadron of Carthaginian Death Stars who have already called first dibs.

First off all, the whole Latino thing was a misunderstanding. Sorry, we will give you cooperation with space programs.

Second of all, as we speak, faster than light NCR scouts are spreading throughout the galaxy, colonizing with record speed. New Pacifica, our colony in the Orion Nebula, has confirmed that these "Death Stars" do not exist and are flukes.

OOC: A space race? Really? Can't we at least have reasonable space initiatives? Nobody's been to Jupiter, yet you're colonising Alpha Centuri?

Besides, I think establishing interstellar colonies could be reasonably defined as powergaming. Maybe a moonbase would be more appropriate? :OOC

The DPRBAC treats these new reports with suspicion, but announces that once it has secured it's position it shall be investigating the feasibility of a permanent moonbase. A small division of theoretical physicists has already been tasked with undertaking intial research, although the war means their budget is lower than we might like.

DT

Byzantium laughs at these proposterous claims. We just came out of caves, and our people before us never got past Mars. How'd we get to Alpha Centauri?

How'd we get to Alpha Centauri?
Latino Nation's Foreign Minister: Never underestimate the intelligence and strong work ethic of Latino women, as well as their ability to encourage men to do whatever our women please.

We are proud to Announce A Deal With Japan

The Deal Was:

I will no longer attack the Island of Japan for 5 turns; Japan cannot attack me.

Japan gives me 3 EP each turn for 5 turns.

Please note that there is nothing about peace here, only that I will not attack the island of Japan and Japan will give me EP's. And Japan cannot attack me period.

:p

Did Japan agree to this?

@Nedim- No offense, but its been over a week. If you don't update you are dooming the game to die due to inactivity.

Darn, my plan to keep people's minds off the update by throwing in interstellar colonization failed :(

CASA Scientists Improve their Faster than Light Travel Drive!\

CASA scientists reveal that they have developed a new FTL drive that is twice as fast as their old one.

Top Bottom