Is Donald Trump Done for?

Obama promoted the disintegration of Libya, Syria and Yemen. Obama oversaw the mass incarceration of Americans in the name of fighting drugs. Did the Democrat media ever attack Michelle Obama for his sins? Of course not, they're hypocrites. Ya'll can hate Trump all you want but he's a saint compared to Obama.

Republicans love dictators that use WMDs on their own people !!!! /s
Dont worry legalised opiodes arent addictive and not killing 50K americans per year /s
Good thing Republicans didnt bash Obama for not doing anything about Putins Annexation of Crimea & Chinas annexation of spartal islands /s

You cant have it both ways

Last edited:
Trump is causing immense damage to the America's social standing in the world and it's bizarre to see americans deny this.

The only national leaders who like him are authoritarian strongmen, which should clue you in on how he's viewed.

How am I having it both ways?

Opiode Crisis = choose a side please
Annexations by China and Russia = choose a side please
Supporting dictators = choose a side please
Illegal immigration and chain migration = choose a side please

Obama promoted the disintegration of Libya, Syria and Yemen. Obama oversaw the mass incarceration of Americans in the name of fighting drugs. Did the Democrat media ever attack Michelle Obama for his sins? Of course not, they're hypocrites.

I was under the impression that many Americans couldn't care less what happened to other people, provided that it didn't happen inside America. Murdering children on your borders removes that slim fig leaf, wouldn't you say?

Opiode Crisis = choose a side please
Annexations by China and Russia = choose a side please
Supporting dictators = choose a side please
Illegal immigration and chain migration = choose a side please

I'll ask again, how am I having it both ways?

Have I supported annexations while opposing annexations? Do I support and oppose dictators? And I'm for and against illegal immigration and opiods?

Here's what I said:

"Obama promoted the disintegration of Libya, Syria and Yemen. Obama oversaw the mass incarceration of Americans in the name of fighting drugs. Did the Democrat media ever attack Michelle Obama for his sins? Of course not, they're hypocrites. Ya'll can hate Trump all you want but he's a saint compared to Obama."

Did you get the impression I haven't chosen a side? I was opposed to Obama's foreign policy and the mass incarceration of people for drugs. I'm not sure if that means I support annexations and dictators and the opioid crisis.

I was under the impression that many Americans couldn't care less what happened to other people, provided that it didn't happen inside America. Murdering children on your borders removes that slim fig leaf, wouldn't you say?

America only really cares about what happens to white people, specifically straight, Christian white people, as evidence by it's treatment of certain minorities. I mean it was literally built upon slavery, concentration camps and genocide.

The concentration camps came later - after all, the world's greatest empire used them first, I believe.

Depends on who is doin the killing... Obama promotes conflicts resulting in bloodbaths and massive waves of refugees and the left gets mad at Melania over a Christmas display because tear gas was used on people throwing stones at border patrol.

American presidents have been creating havoc in the Middle East for decades and Assad gassing his own citizens was one of the excuses for helping out in the Syrian war, as I recall.

I should warn you against using such broad and lazy descriptors as "the left". We know where that leads, after all.

Depends on who is doin the killing... Obama promotes conflicts resulting in bloodbaths and massive waves of refugees ...
repeating the same untruths doesn't make them true. :rolleyes:

and the left gets mad at Melania over a Christmas display because tear gas was used on people throwing stones at border patrol.
...pepper gas was used on people charging the border.

America only really cares about what happens to white people, specifically straight, Christian white people, as evidence by it's treatment of certain minorities. I mean it was literally built upon slavery, concentration camps and genocide.

Don't know precisely about Canada, but currently in the US, "colonizer" is a common term for white people in general due to white privilege
:lol::lol::lol:
The concentration camps came later - after all, the world's greatest empire used them first, I believe.
China??

.... I should warn you against using such broad and lazy descriptors as "the left". We know where that leads, after all.
Do go on...

Concentration camps are related to empires, so it seems
TIL
17th century-onward the Katorga's of Russia
1868-1878 Spain, the Cuban Revolt
1898-1901 USA, the US-Phillipine war
1899-1902 UK, the 2nd Boer war, South Africa
The Dutch as well in the Dutch Indies just before and after WW2
And ofc Nazi-Germany

American presidents have been creating havoc in the Middle East for decades and Assad gassing his own citizens was one of the excuses for helping out in the Syrian war, as I recall.

I should warn you against using such broad and lazy descriptors as "the left". We know where that leads, after all.

They're on the left, should I call them the right? I could call them Democrats if you like. Yes, American Presidents have been doing terrible things. And my point was: these people (left, Democrats, whatever floats your boat) weren't attacking Michelle Obama over minutiae because her Hubby was turning other countries into hellholes.

The one in which Nancy Pelosi is a leftwing politician?

I haven't mentioned her, just Obama, Trump and their wives and the double standards employed by partisans.

repeating the same untruths doesn't make them true. :rolleyes:

Obama didn't promote a war in Syria?

these people (left, Democrats, whatever floats your boat) weren't attacking Michelle Obama over minutiae
Again, have you looked at those trees?

I'll ask again, how am I having it both ways?

Have I supported annexations while opposing annexations? Do I support and oppose dictators? And I'm for and against illegal immigration and opiods?

Here's what I said:

"Obama promoted the disintegration of Libya, Syria and Yemen. Obama oversaw the mass incarceration of Americans in the name of fighting drugs. Did the Democrat media ever attack Michelle Obama for his sins? Of course not, they're hypocrites. Ya'll can hate Trump all you want but he's a saint compared to Obama."

Did you get the impression I haven't chosen a side? I was opposed to Obama's foreign policy and the mass incarceration of people for drugs. I'm not sure if that means I support annexations and dictators and the opioid crisis.

Oh Iam sorry Berzerker
Your not a hypocrite, as long as you cheered when Obama stood by and did nothing during X event (Russia, Chinese annexations, Opiode epidemic, Rise of ISIS etc)
Because Republicans including now Trump sure have advanced the narrative that all the current problems are the result of Obamas weakness and inaction, Iam sure that Republicans arent hypocrite right ? Right ?

If you want to parse it down to Melenia taking flake for Trump policies, you do know know she lied about her citizenship application and helped her parents apply for US citizenship
At the same time her husband is going stripping US citizenship for people that lied in there citizenship applications and halting chain migration. You do know that is hypocrisy right ? and Melania is being attacked for that Right ?
you know INACTION and standing by doing Nothing RIGHT ?

Obama = criticized for inaction
Melania = criticized also for inaction

Oh Iam sorry Berzerker
Your not a hypocrite, as long as you cheered when Obama stood by and did nothing during X event (Russia, Chinese annexations, Opiode epidemic, Rise of ISIS etc) Because Republicans including now Trump sure have advanced the narrative that all the current problems are the result of Obamas weakness and inaction, Iam sure that Republicans arent hypocrite right ? Right ?

I never criticized Obama for doing nothing, I've criticized him for doing too much just as I've criticized the Bush's and Clinton for entangling us in Iraq in the first (and second) place. Yes, I've heard Republicans gripe about Obama while ignoring the sins of their own party. Why are they relevant to Melania and the WH Christmas display?

If you want to parse it down to Melenia taking flake for Trump policies, you do know know she lied about her citizenship application and helped her parents apply for US citizenship
At the same time her husband is going stripping US citizenship for people that lied in there citizenship applications and halting chain migration. You do know that is hypocrisy right ? and Melania is being attacked for that Right ? you know INACTION and standing by doing Nothing RIGHT ?

That would make him the hypocrite... I dont know what she does about it, I dont expect her to keep me informed.

Obama = criticized for inaction
Melania = criticized also for inaction

Well great

Democrats = Republicans

Now where are Michelle's op-eds in opposition to her Hubby's policies tearing up other countries?

Top Bottom