[LH] Jefferson Davis

Ekmek

on steam: ekmek_e
Version 1
My first leaderhead. After many trials (thanks C.Roland, Bernie, and dutchking) I finally made Charlemagne wear Abe Lincoln's suit, and with a shave it gives us Jefferson Davis, Prez of the CSA

The zip is modular for Quueg's Confederate Civilization mod

Attached pic is his in game look with Richmond's capitol in the background. Its my first leaderhead so be gentle :D

Version 2
Picture and download. NOT MODULAR.

Here is the Download

Very nice first LH. :goodjob:

edit - Don't forget to add it to the news updates thread. ;)

first LH and a damn good one!!! :D :goodjob: :D

Good one !

Like esnaz have said, if you add an alpha propriety to the eyebrow, it will look less rectangular. On Charlemagne, the eyebrow is controlled by alpha channel, so the channel is probably still in the texture, you only miss the alpha propriety. (right click on the mesh in the block list and than click Ninode,attach propriety, alphapropriety)

This model is great, but I think it would be better to lose the beard tough...

nice job. looks close to the photo provided by the link above. I have Queeg's mod and will see if it works.

nice job. looks close to the photo provided by the link above. I have Queeg's mod and will see if it works.

Thta wa sthe photo i based it off. since its my first leaderhead I may comeback as i learn more. i may try to lighten his face. in the mean time its nice to see a 3D LH for the CSA especially since I like Lokulus's 1862 scenario (so I'm modifying my copy to include this leaderhead.)

First LH and very good quality.
I didn't knew this leader before, but it'll be cool to see him in civil war mod :)

How do I had your leaderhead to Quueg's Confederate Civilization mod? I unzip it in there??

That probably won't work. The file structure in my mod is a bit different than that in the leaderhead mod. In my mod, the various files that look for a Jefferson Davis leaderhead look for "JeffersonDavis.dds," which is a simple picture. The leaderhead mod is a larger graphics file with more moving parts.

I may have some time to look at this over the weekend. It's probably just a matter of changing some links, but I'll have to look at it.

Top Bottom