LK150 - WM, Indonesia again

ROSTER:
LKendter (up, and disappointed to have it back)
I really thought I had played my last turn already. :(

Northern Pike (on deck?)
Greebley
Elephantium (just played)

1600 AD (0)
We need just a lousy 164 tiles to win. 12 cities expand borders in the next couple of turns. I suspect this will not be quite enough.
With 382 cities, and being so close, I am passing on city review.

I sign peace with the Sioux getting 5 cities. This drops us to 116 tiles to win.
I sign peace with America getting 4 cities.
I sign a RoP with Argentina.
I have to look around to find anything we can abandon to build more cities.
I wake up our settlers in the USA and build Cube 1, Cube 2, Cube 3, Cube 4, Cube 5, Cube 6, Cube 7, and Cube 8.
I build Oops1 to replace a spot that I was wrong in not being needed.
This should hopefully be enough, especially with border expansions coming, to end it this turn.
Being cynical, I merge some settlers in the home front into coastal cities with harbors to up population count.
(IT) We get the expected auto-boots of troops.
I find out that Australia was next to a Sioux city when they take it.

For so few left, we did lousy in the top city category.

And the final save before hitting enter.

EDIT: Not right now, since the server refuses to upload.

OK, I just zipped the file and it worked. I have no idea what the problem was.

Attachments

• LK150-1600AD.zip
    873.7 KB · Views: 207
Nice win on the Preturn!

Lee,
If/when you have the time, would you be willing to fix the two errors and make the map available for download? I think its better than the earlier copy and might be fun to play around with in a single player game. I think the civs are well balanced in this version.

I know we are going to play another game, but in that version the cvis will be random. A copy with the civs in the right place seems worthwhile.

Witty finish. :D

I second Greebley's request for the biq. It would be great to be able to play the best version of this mod solo.

That latest .biq.

I know the Bankga was fixed. I never could figure out the Keshik. I checked again, and privateers are supposed to self-replicate. I can't think of any other way they wound up in the ocean, stuck.

Attachments

• LKCWorld-V3E.zip
    97.6 KB · Views: 179
Thanks a lot. :thumbsup: I'll download this as soon as I'm back home.

Top Bottom