[mod] Warlords: Total Realism 2.3a

Guys, every post in here that isn't a TR Team poster posting about 2.3 results in a kitten getting killed :(

True story.

Guys,

I'm meeting a problem with our new map. Do anyone of you know a good link that explain how to change a map or a scenario ? It can be very helpful (if you still want a new map).

The last bugs and problems are dying at that time. It's close to ready. Again, i'm sorry to repeat: wait a bit, it comes !

Hian the Frog.

The following is a link to Dale's In Depth Look at WBS file: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=135669 . You may already be aware of it but if not I think it is one of the most useful tutorials on the subject. Dale also made an old introductory manual for working with WB. Both these guides are also available in PDF format here: http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/reference

Also if you explain what exactly the problem you have there may be many people around with helpful tips about how to solve it.

We will be excessively glad to get the mod without the new map at first... :)

Sure. :D I understand.
At that time, this map isn't working as intended. The rest is close to be excellent. :goodjob:

It comes, it comes...

Hian the Frog.

Real and sincere thanks to the Total realism team, I play civ for quite a while, 16 years or so, and except double your plesure, I can harldy think about a mod that I liked as much as these one. Well, as a matter of fact, I do think that these game is dangerous, and sometimes I spend too much time playing it, while I have other things to do( not least interesting) from time to time I have thoughts about uninstall and that kind of things, usually it's only thoughts...
However, I can't blame other people if I'm kind of a maniac, even if they put they hand to it in some way :)
Great mod guys! Thank's a lot!

Real and sincere thanks to the Total realism team, I play civ for quite a while, 16 years or so, and except double your plesure, I can harldy think about a mod that I liked as much as these one. Well, as a matter of fact, I do think that these game is dangerous, and sometimes I spend too much time playing it, while I have other things to do( not least interesting) from time to time I have thoughts about uninstall and that kind of things, usually it's only thoughts...
However, I can't blame other people if I'm kind of a maniac, even if they put they hand to it in some way :)
Great mod guys! Thank's a lot!

Thx. Double your pleasure was impressive, i agree. :)
Thoughts ? I had had the same.... sometimes.... But i can't live without civ. ;) It's a real pleasure, my favorite "relax-system".... I know about your problem, i know.... My girlfriend is sometimes jealous of my computer. :rolleyes:
Note that you will be a bit more addicted after the release. You understand ? :lol:;) A kind of new drug...;) Wait a bit.

It comes.

Hian the frog.

Thx. Double your pleasure was impressive, i agree. :)
Thoughts ? I had had the same.... sometimes.... But i can't live without civ. ;) It's a real pleasure, my favorite "relax-system".... I know about your problem, i know.... My girlfriend is sometimes jealous of my computer. :rolleyes:
Note that you will be a bit more addicted after the release. You understand ? :lol:;) A kind of new drug...;) Wait a bit.

It comes.

Hian the frog.
You sound like me i spend more time with my PC than my girlfriends!
Dude this is the Greatest of All Time hands Down with out a shadow of a doubt the Best Build thought of best tech System Best all Around oscar calibur Performance ...TR Mod is what the World of Civ was Waiting for. You guys have the Holy Grail Of MOD...Total Realism ....
This Mod is so adicting i almost got fired from my Job.
Thank God i still have some sick days left and i plan to use them up when TR 2.3 comes Out.

Hello All,

It's more or less 1:30 AM in France and a bit more in Slovakia where Mexico is finishing his part of job: compiling the mod ! :D
I think you will have it in hands in a few hours: something as Friday or Saturday. Isn't it good ? ;)

Note that it seems that there is still a bug. I say: it seems.... We will test it asap, and release a patch in case of. It's always like that: you think you are absolutly ready and something comes to tell you no, no, no... you aren't. :cry: F** machines ! :badcomp: :wallbash:

All in all, you will be surprised. ( I hope ). The mod is really fun to play. :dance:

Of course, if it is released on Friday, feel free to comment. :smug:

Now, the bed....:sleep:

Hian the Frog.

Hello All,

It's more or less 1:30 AM in France and a bit more in Slovakia where Mexico is finishing his part of job: compiling the mod ! :D
I think you will have it in hands in a few hours: something as Friday or Saturday. Isn't it good ? ;)

Note that it seems that there is still a bug. I say: it seems.... We will test it asap, and release a patch in case of. It's always like that: you think you are absolutly ready and something comes to tell you no, no, no... you aren't. :cry: F** machines ! :badcomp: :wallbash:

All in all, you will be surprised. ( I hope ). The mod is really fun to play. :dance:

Of course, if it is released on Friday, feel free to comment. :smug:

Now, the bed....:sleep:

Hian the Frog.

Yes...Yes...Yes...::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::woohoo::bowdown::bowdown::woohoo::bowdown::woohoo::bowdown::woohoo:Thank you TR Team a tear has just came down out of my eye cant wait to play your New Version 2.3
Finally The Mod of Mods TR Version2.3 the doors from the heavens will Open and celester quires will play and all will be fine in the World or civ4

I'm pretty happy. Thanks guys for all your hard work. This is especially sweet cause I'm stuck at home with a cast on my left leg. I got smashed by a car at work last week. You guys make a lot of gamers happy:D

You guys are awsome,
Bam

Finally it comes! I have a free weekend for this! I cant wait any longer...
Thx sir for your great work and for the funny times you give me.
God save the TR team!

Well, actually we were planning on expanding road tiers when we move to BtS. I must say that I myself had the same feeling upon getting BtS, and this is probably one of reasons we're not rushing a conversion to it - making the new features work as they are supposed to would require a tremendous effort. That's also why we are trying to finish all that we can before converting to BtS; a well-polished game that doesn't feel incomplete is our goal, and you'll be getting yet one more - final (both in the sense of "last" and "complete") version for Warlords (while conversion to BtS is also finally getting underway). The realistic date for its arrival is mid-January. After that, one can expect BtS version.
(29 dec- 2007)

Well, I have a good memory, and unfortunately, I never forgot these post :(:(:(:(

(29 dec- 2007)

Well, I have a good memory, and unfortunately, I never forgot these post :(:(:(:(

I told you we were not rushing. :) That's one reason one shouldn't give even approximate release dates.

Fortunately, it was done this way, without haste, since a TR 2.3 from mid-january would be very much an unfinished TR 2.3. Now we have a solid basis that can be ported to BtS "as is".

Anyway, you have a point - all our releases have a tendency to "drag" due to our perfectionism, and this is certainly one of our main drawbacks. Still, the work is now finished, yesterday a line has been drawn for no further changes, and thus 2.3 version is officially complete. All that is left is compiling and uploading the installer, and it is being done now.

You are probably right, about not giving approximate dates or it could be a good idea to tell us- mid jan(2009). And when it will come like a suprise! :)

However, I can spend my time working and reading a lot withoht other tempting opportunities, so I should be grateful and appreciative.

YES! Could not have better timing! Just when I got internet back at my house!!! I'm loving!!! So... It will be out today, right?

Great Work!

Top Bottom