New Version - April 20th (4/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyy... i can't scroll down in the "Select civilization" screen.
but everything else is fine !

A goody hut opened a part of the map and gave my Pathfinder 61 xp at turn 2 which allowed him to get THREE promotions the next turn! Is it not a bit too much?

A goody hut opened a part of the map and gave my Pathfinder 61 xp at turn 2 which allowed him to get THREE promotions the next turn! Is it not a bit too much?
Its been a long time since it was introduced. Its good, but not that good cause after all you can explore those tiles on you own, right? Culture ruing gives you 18 culture, but it is actually 18 turns of you culture output if you are not lucky with culture resources start

Thanks for the patch, I'll download and give it a try. I like probably all the changes though making happiness even harder to manage is not a thing I am enthusiastic for. Still, hope I can get me some Benevolence for my Sam Murray army.

Is this a competition of who can put more green thumbs up faces? Allow me to assert my dominance. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: I am da greenest and da strongest ya puny gitz
OK you win.

It would be if it was a scout, but a pathfinder even with survivalism 3 is still weak and horse units will still kill it dead after 2 attacks.

Being the only one to found on a big continent of four civs and several city states is really crazy. Holy Law makes me tech out of control, I don't even have an University anywhere that I remember and I'm in Renaissance. Dojo does help that, though.

It's not a bad thing, but I'd much rather get Gold, tech, faith or the upgrade ruin. It's not broken, it's at most okay, but it does nicely accelerate the XP only assuming he gets a Scout ruin soon after or has had one already. Otherwise it's really not worth much, pathfinders don't do much.

How comes this barbarian can move 3 tiles? He just emerged from the area where the red arrow is and attacked my city. It takes at least movement=3. I have FlagPromotion mod enabled and it tells me the barb has Desert Walkers promotion which gives him double speed in the desert, but desert is nowhere to be found nearby.
Please help me fix my math, I can't figure out how this piece of a barb managed to slip through my guard and ransack my city.

Inked20180421002116_1_LI.jpg

How comes this barbarian can move 3 tiles? He just emerged from the area where the red arrow is and attacked my city. It takes at least movement=3. I have FlagPromotion mod enabled and it tells me the barb has Desert Walkers promotion which gives him double speed in the desert, but desert is nowhere to be found nearby.
Please help me fix my math, I can't figure out how this piece of a barb managed to slip through my guard and ransack my city.

View attachment 493866

The Barbarians in VP "attack" your city just by being next to it, for reasons that have frankly always eluded me.

EDIT: Also, I don't know about y'all, but that first Pathfinder almost always gets brought back home at some point if he makes it to Survivalism III. I absolutely love getting those 'revealed map' ruins because it's damn near a guarantee that he'll be able to survive the Ancient Era.

My city looks like this. Tried removing the mods folders and reinstalling them + turning off a few small mods, but to no avail. Been a few months since I played VP, so hoping it might just be common settings issue that somebody knows of or something that I can rectify. I can still access the city (doesn't change to reflect something being built), so it seems more like a display thing.

upload_2018-4-20_19-16-39.png

I think that's 'losing player' as in 'the player that is losing their city because it's revolting,' no?

Correct.

My city looks like this. Tried removing the mods folders and reinstalling them + turning off a few small mods, but to no avail. Been a few months since I played VP, so hoping it might just be common settings issue that somebody knows of or something that I can rectify. I can still access the city (doesn't change to reflect something being built), so it seems more like a display thing.

View attachment 493873

Indicative of a mod conflict. Make sure your MODS folder is empty except for (1) through (6a).

G

Indicative of a mod conflict. Make sure your MODS folder is empty except for (1) through (6a).

G
Moved them (before launching) and still had issues. I have 6b rather than 6a due to opting for no EUI. Wonder if there's a stray file somewhere in another folder or something.

Moved them (before launching) and still had issues. I have 6b rather than 6a due to opting for no EUI. Wonder if there's a stray file somewhere in another folder or something.
this is the exact problem im having with my game, no other mods, using no EUI 1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom