NHL 2012 Playoffs

Playoffs start tonight. Make your picks if you haven't. :hammer:

Because there's this interesting rumor going around Montreal right now that 1)Patrick Roy is going to be the next coach (that's not so much a rumor as wishful thinking and the obvious choice rolled into one, though - they need to fire the faithful's imagination again. Bringing Roy back onboard should do that), and that 2)He's trying to get one of his old teammates with whom he won the Stanley Cup back in Colorado to sign up with him as defensemen coach.

One mr. Ray Bourque.

Figured I'd throw that out there for the entertainment value of Bruins fan frothing at the mouth at the thought of that one happening. (If it does happen, I expect the screaming to be heard all the way to Ottawa)

I think Roy might take the job, but what he's really got his heart set on is the Nordiques. So if he takes the Habs job, he bolts the second Québec gets a team. I can see him really getting off on being the villain, and setting this whole thing up. Classic Roy.

I think Roy might take the job, but what he's really got his heart set on is the Nordiques. So if he takes the Habs job, he bolts the second Québec gets a team. I can see him really getting off on being the villain, and setting this whole thing up. Classic Roy.

I'm not so sure about Roy and the Nordiques. Especially if Péladeau is the one bringing them back; the "family feuds" in the Quebec media world are downright vicious and Roy has ties with the non-Péladeau side of the feuds.

It's not like Roy doesn't have solid ties with Montreal.

You know what, subi? You're right. I was trying to hedge my bets. F that. Sens in 6.

East

Ottawa in 6
Boston in 6
New Jersey in 7
Pittsburgh in 7

West

Vancouver in 6
St. Louis in 6
Phoenix in 6
Nashville in 6

Stanley Cup: Pittsburgh over St. Louis

I picked Pittsburgh getting second before it was cool to say Pittsburgh is going to do good this year. :smug:

Still think the Rangers are going to collaspe, and please put that on the record when the media gets over Rangermania

The picks I have recorded. Please double check them to make sure they are correct.

Almost late but here's my picks:

East

New York in 6
Boston in 5
Florida in 7
Philadelphia in 7

West

Vancouver in 5
St-Louis in 6
Chicago in 5
Nashville in 6

Stanley Cup: New York beat Nashville in 6

The Owen and his Roommate's picks, year 2

East
NY Rangers vs Ottawa in 5
Boston vs Washington in 6
Florida vs New Jersey in 6
Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia in 7

West
Vancouver vs Los Angeles in 6
St. Louis vs San Jose in 6
Phoenix vs Chicago in 7
Nashville vs Detroit in 6

Stanley Cup: Pittsburgh over Vancouver in 6

You know, I was going to congratulate the Predators on a nice 3-2 victory, and how they played extremely well and at the last second they stopped an otherwise devastating rally. Then they started chanting "you suck" at us after the final horn blared. Now, it has gotten personal.

I cant believe it but I'm officially a Flyers fan for at least the next week.

Rangers over Canucks in 6. Ryan Callahan comes through in the clutch once again with a game winning goal. Vancouver burns.

Great game for my Flyers last night! I'm not too fond of Bryz as goalie (He seems like he's choking in the playoffs for the second year in a row), but at least he held of the Pens after the 1st. One win down, three to go!

That was a most excellent first night; Kings over VAN was a nice surprise when I woke up this morning. I almost always enjoy underdog wins.

Top Bottom