NHL 2014 Playoffs

Do or die for the Hawks tonight. The thirteen year old is going instead of me. :(

Go Hawks!

An exciting win, but not exactly confidence-inspiring . . .

I imagine both of these series are going to end the wrong way in game six. If they do, it will be the first NY/LA final in any major sport since the early '80s . . .

Good job to the Rangers.

Like I said, this playoff run was essentially a freebie ahead of schedule - didn't expect anything like that for a year or three yet, so why not? :D

Sorry fellas. I have hope but feel I may be in your boat after tonight. We can't roll four lines like the kings right now but I'm hoping Q found a genie in the bottle with Shaw/Kane/Saad... let's see if Shaw plays. Coach says he is ok.

Go Hawks!

Ohc'monthatwasawesome!!!

Nobody has anything to say? I've got a lot of faith in Chicago now. Losing game seven at this point would be fairly heart wrenching . . .

This series has been unreal. The pace, the skill and Patrick "boom" Kane. Wowwowwow...Go Hawks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ouch. Sorry, Blackhawks fans. Tough loss.

So now we get a NY v. LA final. I'm feeling the Rangers, but who the hell knows.

That was awful to watch. I can't imagine being a real fan of one of these teams that get eliminated in OT. I'm more of a football fan, and over there you get some time to acclimate yourself to a loss as your down and distance becomes more and more unfavorable on your last drive, or you watch the other guy milk the clock away as you fail to stop him.

But with this, it's just an instantaneous flip from hope to nothingness, like someone switching the lights off until next year. Literally sudden death -- The best postseason in sports . . .

I'm going with LA in 6. Really I think it will be five, but I just can't bring myself to say it . . .

LA in 6 for me too. I'm certainly not winning at this point after the disaster that was this round XD.

I'm actually rooting for LA (because I dislike NYC more, and because the Kings' AAA affiliate is in Manchester NH), but I'll take Rangers in a sweep here.

Ahh man....my season is over and I don't know what to do with myself.

Ummm... you nailed it. It would have even felt better if Martinez laser'd it past Crow.

I have a pretty strong antipathy towards every conference finalist that wasn't Montréal, so the best I can hope for is an entertaining series.

I can't decide between picking the team that has probably 90% chances of winning, or picking NYR for the lulz and to get a chance to go higher in our rankings since everyone is picking CHI! Not that it changes anything since I'm not doing well this year anyway. I'll just end up doing worse. NYR could win this... It'd be a freak accident but they could win who knows.

Where are the current rankings subi? :)

I can't decide between picking the team that has probably 90% chances of winning, or picking NYR for the lulz and to get a chance to go higher in our rankings since everyone is picking CHI! Not that it changes anything since I'm not doing well this year anyway. I'll just end up doing worse. NYR could win this... It'd be a freak accident but they could win who knows.

Where are the current rankings subi? :)

You should totally take Chicago to win the championship. :mischief:

I'll go with Rangers in 7 :eekdance:

Top Bottom