No Jeffrey Epstein Thread?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...-falsified-records/ar-AAFMkyS?ocid=spartanntp

Supposedly the guards were asleep and falsified records to cover up their negligence.
This at a high security federal prison.
The conspiracy that will occur is blaming everything on the warden and guards whilst ignoring underfunding and mismanagement of prisons that has been going on under this and other administrations.

It doesn't sound plausible, though. I mean no one can be blamed for thinking this looks like it was staged - guards are paid to be mindful of such things, let alone when it is a high profile prisoner and one who was on suicide watch just before...

It doesn't sound plausible, though. I mean no one can be blamed for thinking this looks like it was staged - guards are paid to be mindful of such things, let alone when it is a high profile prisoner and one who was on suicide watch just before...

What, overworked, underpaid staff slacking off isn't plausible?
I've worked nightshift. I've worked in jobs with lots of burdensome regulations that rarely seem to matter from the pov of those responsible for carrying them out. It seems all too plausible for me.

regardless of where Epstein is now... probably somewhere very very very hot
what will be most interesting is where the #metoo movement goes now as the remaining victims tell their truths and give evidence against the other now named conspirators in the child sex trafficking cases. as things progress and everything become more public
just saying...

I've worked nightshift. I've worked in jobs with lots of burdensome regulations that rarely seem to matter from the pov of those responsible for carrying them out. It seems all too plausible for me.

Not to mention I've worked jobs that required paperwork to be filled out to verify that tasks were completed and the supervisor's attitude towards falsifying that paperwork was basically "Whatever you put on there is the truth because paperwork doesn't lie."

This wasn't some routine shift, though. It's not like they have this kind of prisoner, with specific special value for very powerful people, all the time, so one would expect the guards to be on alert.

This wasn't some routine shift, though. It's not like they have this kind of prisoner, with specific special value for very powerful people, all the time, so one would expect the guards to be on alert.
I would expect them to be very alert... in the coming months :mischief:

Inconvenient people are put in prison, US prisons are deliberately made a harsh environment through underfunding, some prisoners vanish. Working as intended and honestly you don't need a bigger conspiracy than that.

Some conspiracies are so big they don't have to hide.

El Chapo is being held there atm. They regularly have drug lords and terrorist suspects there. For those guards it was just another day at work. Epstein wasn't likely to be violent to them which is what they are going to worry about most.

Yeah, after this things are probably going to get real stupid around those prisons.

Seen that before with health and safety and with security.
Theres an accident or a breach and for 6 months or so things are really strict then people start slacking again. Its human nature.

They had been working overtime leading up to this because there was a hiring freeze on federal prisons. They'll get blamed but the real people to blame are the budget hawks that pass tax cuts that aren't deficit neutral.

Nah, man, the real people to blame are all those who think the federal government is actually limited in the amount of money it can spend. We can fund the prisons and pass tax cuts, there's nothing preventing that (btw the tax cuts are a bad idea but not because they increase the deficit)

There was no good explanation about how the first failed suiciding happened.
Did he even attempt suicide? I read he was attacked?
Supposedly the guards were asleep and falsified records to cover up their negligence.
Yeah probably because they were on their sixth consecutive 12 hour overtime shift, which speaks to:
The conspiracy that will occur is blaming everything on the warden and guards whilst ignoring underfunding and mismanagement of prisons that has been going on under this and other administrations.

I'm not sure it's known what happened at his first 'attempt', other than he was found semi-conscious with small marks on neck, and had a cellmate "who didn't see anything" (sleeping?). Lots of speculation though from suicide attempt, staged attack to try and get transferred, to attacked by other inmate.

I'm sure they will use this as an example of why all federal prisons should be privatized.

At least apparently Epstein had a good heart, I mean he decided to kill himself but left no notes about Trump/Clinton/other scum to incriminate them. I suppose he realized the futility of caring about worldly affairs after all. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity & one last act of kindness on the way out.

Ie :rotfl:

apparently the FBI just got around to raiding his island and homes recently, no word yet on if they think they were too late.

if there was a conspiracy to cover up by people associated with Epstein I imagine they would have burgled his belongings long before now

If Russians can find Epstein's files I'm sure the media would greatly reward you :)

Is his head and penis going to be frozen as he wished? I'm curious.
I suggest chopping both up and feeding them to wild pigs.

Top Bottom