1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTW LII - The Immortals II [Game Thread - Concluded]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Sprig, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

Oh, yes, of course, spaceman-kun, but what spells would that be?
    Once more you vote me, ingenuous boy! I ask you a question, and you flinch immediately for two days in a row.
    Not exactly as such, but I have been educated in the school of Water Jutsu and only Water or Raw mana would be useful to me.
    Indeed, Visorslash-san. 'I want to cast spells' is the obvious response, as everyone is supposed to be a proficient magic user (or a shaman), so the question should be 'what spells?'.
    Why does Jarrema-san behave like this? Why this unnecessary fury?

2. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

This has been a pretty long day, hasn't it?

3. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Puny ninja, what you do not understand is that fury is never unnecessary. It only sometimes seems to be, if its controling the one who should be controler.
    Without fury, why I would want to kill anyone?

4. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

:ninja: How do you know this? Are you a double-voter, Kennigit-san?
    Who or what is this mafia you speak about, Kennigit-san? Do you know of something that we do not?
    Yes indeed it is, choxorn-san. A glorious sunset.
    He who is constantly displaying fury at the world is a dangerous fool and should be put down immediately with as little fuss as possible, his head on a spear displayed on the public square by the eta for three days for the education of society. So has daimyo-sama decreed, and the head of our clan agrees. But in this fief it is not a custom to have such harsh laws, and people with such flaws of character are allowed to live.

It is no wonder, therefore, that you make such silly posts.

5. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

You post a lot, but your posts lack any content. I suppose this may be usual for you (though aren't Ninja's suppose to be silent assassins?), but it may also be an effort to avoid being called out for lurking, and at the same time, to avoid saying anything controversial enough to put you in the spotlight.

6. choxorn

That's just Takhisis being Takhisis.

7. spaceman98

Also, fos:BSmith. Don't think I've forgotten about you just because you aren't saying anything. Falling completely silent after pressure was placed on you is just making you look more and more suspicious.

8. spaceman98

Looks like Takhisis isn't getting lynched today, so to continue the tradition from yesterday, unvote: vote BSmith. At least say something!

9. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

Although there are many of me, alas, I only get to vote one at a time.

BUT WHO IS THE REAL KENNIGIT

10. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

Evening Three

Things heated up in the accusations stakes but there wasn’t much too really go on. Those that thought they had solid cases found that they couldn’t convince the others that their case was the most righteous. In the end, the most heated argument belonged to the Narcissistic Necromancer and the Staunch Shaman. They both accused each other of being in league with the Dark Wizard and it eventually came to trading blows. Forgetting that they were mages for a moment, the Necromancer slapped the Shaman who then threw a fist in return. There were several cries of surprise and a few words uttered about “Hitting a woman!” The Shaman looked a little surprised at his action as well, while the Necromancer’s fury swelled to almost match that of the Warlock. The necromancer exploded, white bone seemed to grow out of her body and started to form an armour of some kind with some rather lethal looking spikes protruding out of it. The Necromancer took a retaliatory swing at the Shaman while decrying his audacity for striking out at her 'unsurpassed visage', The Shaman ducked under the first strike, the razor sharp bone spikes whistled through the air above his head with a sinister purpose. He backed away from the second strike, he was keen to put as much distance between him and the overly angry Necromancer. He began to mutter a chant under his breath, waiting begin his own offensive. As he stepped back once more to dodge the third strike he felt a hand up on his shoulder. A second hand grasped him and held him in place. Unable to move backwards, the incoming third strike pieced him, five long sharp pieces of boned buried themselves into his chest. The Shaman tried to talk but all that was heard was a gurgling of blood and as he fell, he saw the person who was standing behind him. His other accuser, the Mystical Magician, looked at him blankly and spoke the last words the Shaman would hear. “Time to find out if he is indeed guilty.”

Spoiler :
    Visorslash the Staunch Shaman was Innocent

An Earth Mana Orb was given to Choxorn the Cunning Conjuror and the Water Mana Orb found its way into the hands of the Spaceman98 the Supreme Sorcerer.

Two Raw Mana Orbs were found on the body of the Deceased Shaman. They would be voted on the next Morning.

~~~

It is now Night

Dawn Breaks in: [timer=04/08/2014 7:00 PM +12:00; Night has finished][/timer] at 8 Apr 2014 7:00 pm (+12:00)

11. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

12. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

Morning Four

Dawn broke to the crash of thunder. The morning sun was replaced by lightning. White flashes illuminated the council chamber as the weary Mages assembled. The weather had an ominous feel to it and each of the council members wondered what this could mean. When they were all gathered, they saw that there numbers were still the same as last night. Perhaps things weren’t as bad as it seemed. In truth is was because they had been so use to one of their number hiding and practicing his stealth spells that his absence was a mere formality. The Council buoyed by the lack of death that night they turned their attention for a moment to the serious matter that they had been sidetracked from. There was after all a Vampire Army invading their nation.

The council learned the Vampire Armies progress had slowed as the prepared siege weapon to take a well defend city on the outskirts of the nation. The Council just started to discuss strategy when a low sound started to echo around the chamber. It was a low pitch that was felt in their bodies. Slowly the pitch built up until it was an unmistakable scream. An image of the Determined Druid appeared before them, he appeared to be trying to talk but no other sound was heard and then the image faded along with the sound.

Spoiler :
    Darth Feather the Determined Druid was Eviscerated

Shocked at what they saw the council finally noticed that the absent member still had not made an appearance. They called out for him to appear but he did not. Once they searched his sleeping quarters they discovered that the Naive Nija had fallen. The Searched his body for clues but ultimately they determined:
    Spoiler :
    Takhisis the Naive Ninja was Innocent

A Water Mana Orb was discovered on the body of the Ninja but just like the others that had shared his fate, the Water Mana orb broke into useless fragments.

The death of the Ninja and the strange premonition of the Druid shocked the council and diverted their attention from the invading army. Once more they sought to discover the culprits among them.

~~~

It is now Day

Accusation in Bold
    Votes for the first Raw Mana Orb in Navy
    Votes for the Second Raw Mana Orb in grey

Night falls in: [timer=04/10/2014 7:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished][/timer] at 10 Apr 2014 7:00 PM (+12:00)[/QUOTE]

13. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I want first and second mana orb

I will make something useful (fire) from them

14. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

I think taking both is a little too greedy. How about you (Jarrema) take one, and I take the other?

(OOC: Sorry about my lack of participation over the past few days, but as I posted in the sign-up thread I was moving over the past week. Things should be back to normal for me now.)

15. BSmith1068

16. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

And what are you planning to with it?

17. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

That sounds good enough. BSmith can have the second orb.

18. BSmith1068

I have been pretty open about my desire for Air mana orbs. I plan to convert it to Air mana.

19. choxorn

I have some interesting things to report.

When I got the Earth Orb, Darth Feather's soul was inside it. He was still very dead, but could at least talk to me. Didn't exactly say much, though.

Whatever just happened to Darth Feather, his soul is gone now, the orb that contained his soul broke and I can't talk to him. I'd certainly like it if I could get another orb, my second-level Earth spell is pretty useful.

20. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

Really?

Jarrema.