Obama is a joke

Everything should be free! If people didn't have to waste so much money buying stuff they'd have lots more money to stimulate the economy!

There should be a general interest in lowering the everyday costs of the individual, yes. Naturally I don't expect someone like you to understand what that means, parrot of the ruling class as you are.

Except Californians don't want to get rid of that, either. :)

It's like they want to be European, but without the high taxes and bad teeth.
I guess all they need is the bad teeth then, the state income tax is already at 9%.

Government investment and funding/sponsorship of the things that make our economy actually go.
No. So totally wrong. Private business makes the economy go. The government does not produce anything but more bureaucracy.

Death_Machine said:
I guess all they need is the bad teeth then, the state income tax is already at 9%.
OH NO A NINE PERCENT TAX WHATEVER SHALL WE DO :run:

Am I not the only one fuming over the idea that Obama wants to tax my health benifits that I GOT from my employer!?!?

OH NO A NINE PERCENT TAX WHATEVER SHALL WE DO :run:
Dude, that's insane! There are still 7 states in the union that manage to function without a personal income tax. WTF is wrong with California?
Am I not the only one fuming over the idea that Obama wants to tax my health benifits that I GOT from my employer!?!?
No way! He said there would be no new taxes on the middle class.

There's that hope & change again...................... I think by the end of these 4 years we will be begging for even more change. :lol:

That is what McCain was proposing during the election, since it is part of your compensation, aka income. Is Obama offering that to get McCain's vote?

Dude, that's insane! There are still 7 states in the union that manage to function without a personal income tax. WTF is wrong with California?

It's in a budget crisis and can't cut spending because of a lack of political will.

That is what McCain was proposing during the election, since it is part of your compensation, aka income. Is Obama offering that to get McCain's vote?

Obama was also pretty hard-set against taxing health benefits during the campaign. Why change now?

They do it through franchise taxes and sales tax.

:lol: Well, that may be fine & good, but the only income tax free states that have a sales tax as high as California are Tennessee & Washington.

http://thestc.com/STrates.stm

I'm sure nobody wants to stack up the property taxes in California vs. other states. :lol:

Obama was also pretty hard-set against taxing health benefits during the campaign. Why change now?

What else is going to cover the cost of his amazing spending. Rob the people of their hard earned cash and tax em because they have health benifits from their employer.

Obama said he was against that (McCain supported taxing people who have health benifits from their employers). Is this the new "Read my lips, No new taxes" bs?

Top Bottom