Polygamy, right or wrong?

A common law marriage just means a couple who live together monogamously - it doesn't convey any special rights.

No. In a different jurisdictions it confers various rights and obligations to the couple, from absolutely nothing to the vast majority of those of a formally married couple (of course, most jurisdictions don't recognize it at all). And you will notice that there is not one reference to monogomy on that article.

I can be monogamous with someone without living with them (therefore not be marriad by any common-law standard) and I can live with someone while having a sexual relationship with them without being monogamous (and be married by common-law).

I do not even know what this means.

I think he is trying to say that because a penis is not going into a vagina in gay sex, it is somehow morally wrong. Which of course is outrageous, since no sexual act can be immoral if all parties involved consent to it with a clear and sound mind.

Will we be seeing protests in the future trying to ban Ziggy getting oral sex?

And if not, why not.

If so, would it make it ok if I called it something else?

And if not, why not.

I'm going to pray for you so hard! :mad:

20 plus years of being sexually active and frankly, I wish vaginal interaction came as naturally as is being made out. I still often feel like an advanced cartography degree is needed to find my way around there. Gay guys have got it easy.

20 plus years of being sexually active and frankly, I wish vaginal interaction came as naturally as is being made out. I still often feel like an advanced cartography degree is needed to find my way around there. Gay guys have got it easy.

"The seventh chevron is locked! Sending in a probe!"

):

And if not, why not.

No, and we aren't trying to get gay people have their activities banned either. We're trying to call a spade a spade and a non-marriage something that's not marriage.

No, and we aren't trying to get gay people have their activities banned either. We're trying to call a spade a spade and a non-marriage something that's not marriage.
And who appointed you Vizier of Semantics, exactly?

Sayeth the Grand Vizier.

Sorry had to do that.

Hey, I killed the last guy for this job. Where's his blood-stained knife?

Oh come now, it's not all that difficult.

Top Bottom