Resource icon

Quick UI [Civilization 6]

So I'm also using divine yuris ui, and he lays out the turns to growth /culture beautifully , how do I remove the green text on the top left of the city name frontage your mod ?

Much appreciated though !

is this the latest divine and vans?

Probably not, can't guarantee it.

So I'm also using divine yuris ui, and he lays out the turns to growth /culture beautifully , how do I remove the green text on the top left of the city name frontage your mod ?

Much appreciated though !

You can hide the labe in the file CityBannerManager.lua. Simply add the line the line "self.m_Instance.CityPopTurnsLeft:SetHide(true);" after the line "self.m_Instance.CityPopTurnsLeft:SetText(CTLS);". That should probably work.

I think I have encountered a bug.
When I move the citizens with the production queue open, the number of turns left don't change. I have to re-open the Production queue to reflect the change.
Has anyone else encountered this ?

A question. I have noticed a small bug.

If I use the shift command over a city tile the production comes up, that works fine, but it also breaks "NEXT ACTION" function :badcomp:

This does not 'break' until using the shift command...it works fine prior to that.

Otherwise enjoying the mod.

New EDIT: so, I find out now that alt-tabbing or opening steam in game screen.. , fixes it :crazyeye:...so the SHIFT seems to be the problem, :confused:... the shift key needs to be hit a few times to get this to work properly..it seems to get stuck .

So, I'm not sure anymore on what to draw out of this. I do also notice a slightly darker overlay over the hex, seen below. When it's there I can not get the 'Next Action' to function.
Spoiler :
289070_20161031122806_1.png

Last edited:
Deleted other mods, and have trouble most games founding a religion. 6 other AI against me so each of us should have a religion to create. Pantheons I can get, but the faith keeps ticking up. Strange I am sure I do not see it with QUI disabled and only Vanilla. Will have time for another game tonight to test.

Is there a way , when holding shift , to remove the city name panel ? I keep finding it too big and in the way

And one more annoying question!! I've had a look through the logs and trying to find where I could activate the show yield to be on by default when starting a new map?? I've tried a few different things with no luck!

new to github, cant work out how to make a branch so i can edit the file. The create horseman by default is really annoying

Joined up to say I am thoroughly impressed by the mod - especially given the short time the game has been out! This mod brings back a lot of the Civ5 UI items that seem to be lacking on launch! Well done.

A few hours into play time and my only "suggestions/annoyances" would be:

• Allow the "Choose Production" button in bottom right to allow *just* the production menu to popup. Right now it brings up the whole 'city' view you've created, and also doesn't auto-minimize once selected
  • The city's growth/housing/border numbers added to the banners is great, but feels a bit messy. Perhaps removing the pop from the housing bit could help? Not sure.
Those aside, A++++ job.

Hey team, so I've spent ages trying to go through the code and I've no idea what to edit so that when I've finished researching a civic, for a pop up to happen.. Like, every single time I forget :\

Can anyone point me in the right direction please??

Also, any idea how to make show yield default when starting a new game?

this caused me game to freeze when i was looking at the cities population/amenities panel. the version with the trade mod combined.

Last edited:
Is there any way to make the tooltip for builders' improvements to display the actual yields changes? Currently it doesn't account for tech changes or pantheons.

Has anyone had issue with not being to decide what to do after capturing a city? I captured the capital and took it, made peace and acquired 3 additional cities. I wasn't able to decide to destroy/liberate the new cities, they were all conquered.

Love this mod, especially the Shift function, but i have a problem with the popup removal :
How can i make it so it doesn't remove the popup for the latest tech and civis researched? It's annoying when i forget and have to go into the tree to check

Edit: deleting the Popup folder of the mod was apparently enough to fix this

Last edited:
Great mod! I especially like the ability to end the turn whenever I want by right-clicking the icon. Super useful when you have a large empire! I've wanted this ability in Civ 5 for a long time. Do you think you could make a mod for that game too? The luxury resource icons were severely needed as well. Thanks!

For those with the missing pop-ups, are you making sure to check the option for it? Above your mini-map there's a tobacco pipe icon added by this mod that lets you change a few options. By default, the show pop-ups is unchecked. Make sure to check that! I also found that for some reason (bug?) that option does *not* stay saved so everytime you restart the game you'll have to check it again which is slightly annoying but not that terrible.

If that's not your issue, then sorry no idea.

Edit: I'm using the CQUI version of this (same author? don't remember. found on reddit post) and not sure if just Quick UI itself has this feature.

Top Bottom