Random Rants XLI: Life won't take the lemons back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure hate a lot of stuff, Pluto.

(Though, to be fair, this is a Rants thread)

Indeed. I hate pony haters. :mad:
Spoiler Relevant :
TAKE THAT! HAH!

It'll pass, like Tamagotchis, Pokemon and Humon avatars. :)

Pokemon has not passed for me. :love: That is, sometimes I pick my GBColor and play Yellow :p

I also had a Tamagotchi, but I went into the pool with it in my pocket... it was never the same :( For three generations I had been taking care of those creatures! Three generations!

Y U H8 ME, JOAN? :cry:

Die, festering horse-foals!

Rant: My lazying around in the morning has left me no time to actually go to an event that I planned to today.

So basically I woke up an hour early to an alarm for nothing! :mad:

I got a sore throat that won't let me talk! :mad:
On the other hand, my voice temporarily sounds a bit like Vito Corleone's. :D

Valve broke Gmod, again. :shake:

Amazon trolled me so hard. I went ahead and preordered Promotheus 3D because Amazon mislead me to believe I could stream the digital copy on Amazon Prime Instant until the disc arrived. It said you could 'stream it now' without telling you that the 'now' is October 9th when the disc ships.

Extremely misleading.

I could buy it and stream it in 2D on Vudu for $15. I want to watch it really bad but I already dropped $40 for the 3D combo pack that includes a digital copy, but I can't watch it till October. Argh

Crap has hit the fan. I repeat, crap has hit the fan. More crap is expected to hit more fans in upcoming days.

my so and I are deaddeaddead

I'm thinking about it.

My parents want our family to meet with her family so that we can set parameters, boundaries, and so that I can apologize for letting the relationship get to where it is now.

So basically, I'm apologizing for a deep emotional bond.

Well, it all started with dad calling me into his office...and asking who I've been texting. I haven't texted my SO since we decided to stop doing so, except for one time where she wanted to know someone's phone number and I was 200 miles away, so she couldn't ask me via IM. I had been texting a guy and another girl on and off and dad started going on about keeping girls at arms-length relationships, which I do with 95%, except for a few really good friends and my SO. He then starts really laying into me (with mom right there) about how I've let this relationship go on too far (of which I deny, because he has no concrete evidence. I haven't kissed her, haven't told her I love her, don't plan to do that for years. we have said some really sweet stuff to each other, but nothing that would be a major shockaroo to anyone who knows us both. So he goes on and on and on, he then has to go somewhere, so mom takes over and we talk for anouther 1.5 hours. by this time, I haven't eaten in 17 hours and I'm starving. Oh, and did I mention that I had just gotten out of the shower and didn't have a shirt on, only jeans? So, this morning was terrible, I'm not optimistic about the near future anymore, and I am not looking forward to having my entire world collapse in on me as I expect it to in a couple weeks.

TL;DR: parents are [pissed]. They want to meet with SO's parents. I'm not optimistic about possible consequences.

edit: Borachio, no. we're both 17, and we're both committed to staying virgins until marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom