Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that sarcastic?

Is that sarcastic?

I don't really remember what I wrote. It is quite possible. I meant that I've always thought it was a Portal 2 reference. Maybe it's because of your avatar, who knows.

Who, me? Also, what does that mean?

Well the first video was a failure. I lost coordination and got killed.

Try again in a bit.

Well theres an eye-rolling smiley.

Methinks I already explained. But yes, it was sarcastic. And the rolleyes smiley was there to leave things clear. :p

Who, me? Also, what does that mean?
It looked to me like you'd been caught being sarcastic and were trying to wriggle out of the accusation.

But, of course, I may well be wrong.

Oh, no, I was caught being sarcastic and I was indeed sarcastic. I simply wasn't going to check what I had previously posted, so I explained what I meant. Which only can be meant if you add sarcasm to the mix. So I cannot see how you saw me that way.

I recorded it and managed to beat my own speed-record. Not bad ... not really a rant, to be honest, but thought I'd mention it.

Hold up, I've gotta encode it then upload it. No YouTube, so you're gonna have to d/l it. I'll try to make it a small file though.

See:
I meant that I've always thought it was a Portal 2 reference.
is just a straight statement. With no hint of sarcasm to it.

Whereas
Oh, who would have ever thought that it would be a reference to Portal 2.
is, to me, clearly sarcastic. Even without the rolleyes.

That was no sarcasm, that was the explanation. My previous post was sarcastic, though.

ready and willing for the standard shame trip with test results tomorrow.

*Polish accent* "I do not understand why you all did so bad......I thought it was very easy test, much like theee theee mmm the practice test, and we sol-ved many problems like this before. It was just a simple eigen function expansion so...I do not know. Maybe mmmm maybe you need more work for the final."

5 bucks thats exactly what he will say.

either that or I'm in worse trouble than I think. To be fair though, he will be 100% right (but I did poorly due to underpreparedness, 2 tests same day, and I had test anxiety hit me hardcore).

That was no sarcasm, that was the explanation. My previous post was sarcastic, though.
Oh, no, I was caught being sarcastic and I was indeed sarcastic. I simply wasn't going to check what I had previously posted, so I explained what I meant. Which only can be meant if you add sarcasm to the mix. So I cannot see how you saw me that way.

That's sarcasm? :crazyeye:

Spoiler :
:scan:

No, I obviously meant the post previous to the post quoted by Borachio. But if you don't get to get it, maybe you should do something about that. :p

My sleep schedule is ruined and I have five exams tomorrow and Saturday.

This should prove most interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom