Random Rants XLVII: I don't like food anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a package of Starbursts with only red and pink. How does a market for such a travesty exist? Only yellow and orange I could understand, maybe, but that's just pathetic.
Odd, red and pink are my two favorite starburst colors.

Which is why all citizens should be permitted to own M1 Abrams Tanks.
Can I be allowed to purchase a Galaxy-Class starship? Who knows if the thief happens to own a Romulan Warbird?

Domestic fascists are crawling out of their maggot infested mole mounds.

Can I be allowed to purchase a Galaxy-Class starship? Who knows if the thief happens to own a Romulan Warbird?

Only if you can also buy starship insurance.

My younger brother is complaining of a sore throat and a headache, and I'm feeling kinda weak on my legs. Bring it on, sickness. :/

We tried to do the right thing and put out puppy on the lease. He has been living like Anne Frank, shuttled between apartments to avoid the realtor's maintenance men while we are out. We decided enough of that, it's time to go above board with him and get him on the lease even though it will cost us extra money every month and we may not be able to even keep him if he grows large.

Things didn't go as expected. The realtor told us no one ever allows puppies in their apartments even if they allow dogs and cats. His first excuse was that no one can be sure how big he will get and when we (lied) told him he's for sure a small-dog mix, he then changed up and said big dogs are actually ok but no one allows puppies because they aren't housebroken. We told him that my wife, as a teacher, has off all summer to house break him (but I forgot to mention that we crate him when we are out). He said he would contact the landlord and ask but it doesn't look good.

It feels like someone stabbed me in the chest and I am so worried and anxious.

What is really terrible is we take every effort to keep him from making messes and we clean up promptly when he does. We are not slob renters at all and it sucks that we are being treated like we are. Plus our other dog finally took a liking to him after days of ambivalence. They are real pals now but we may have to give up the newest member of our family, not because it's best for him but because he is a puppy, period.

Actually, found a rant. Thanks to CFC being family-friendly, can't post the videos of me lighting off fireworks here because of the commentary.

How do you fit profanity into a fireworks video? :confused:

Unlike my presence on the forum, I actually am not as "polite" as you might think.
That, and when you see an ember from a firework fountain fly past your face, "HOLY ****" is an appropriate reaction.

Actually, found a rant. Thanks to CFC being family-friendly, can't post the videos of me lighting off fireworks here because of the commentary.

Just do a bit of editing and make a clean version if you want to post it here.

Minor rant: I want a 'tap nose' smiley, the above doesn't look right without it...

The thread title is oddly approprirate for me.

I'm gaining weight and I actually have to monitor what I eat now.

Ya know, start by eat at somewhat fixed hours, and only then. That'd be one good first step :)

computers are magic boxes and no one understands how they work, especially me.

coding problems and access violations...

I hate how people post on Facebook (for example) some wise words from an Indian chief or the Dalai Lhama and then say something along the lines of "Couldn't we all learn something from the American Indians or Tibetans?" I bet the average Tibetan is a jerk just like most people!!

So just because this person said something wise all people of this extraction are now blessed with said wisdom? No one ever quoted Mark Twain and said "Couldn't we all learn something from Americans (or even just white people)"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom