Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful

They pay me 20$ per lawn, but usually the money doesn't show up for a while or 'goes into my food' or something.

They find ways around it:p

I see a general strike coming their way… all lawns overgrown in the neighbourhood.

One hour of (field) hockey practice tonight, and the rain was absolutely bucketing down. My cold was getting better, but much less so now I've gone through that.

The flip side to the amazing Thai meal from last night is the time spent on the toilet this morning hoping I don't die.

The flip side to the amazing Thai meal from last night is the time spent on the toilet this morning hoping I don't die.

Okay seriously, I don't get this. Do people born in the West have weak stomachs or something?

Anyway, human resources is a pain. Too many bureaucratic processes.

Okay seriously, I don't get this. Do people born in the West have weak stomachs or something?

I think it's the quantity of chilis specifically and definitely not spice in general, considering I grew up eating West Indian cooking on a regular basis.

I never have that problem but other white westerners I know (i.e. many people I know in the US) say they have similar problems.

Clearly, people who mostly only eat American™ Food have stomachs that don't know how to digest anything else.

But that isn't real food.

I never have that problem but other white westerners I know (i.e. many people I know in the US) say they have similar problems.

Most people I know are obsessed with spicy food and guzzle it down every day. Not sure how they do it. Spicy food simply upsets my stomach and an hour later I am on the toilet experiencing a painful cleanse of my system.

Microwaves ruin otherwise good food generally.

Takhisis is technically Argentinian, although he acts and pretends like he's Scottish.

Top Bottom