Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** yeah, they've officially reuploaded Zovko Teleport to YouTube in high-quality format!

(recommend for film buffs like @schlaufuchs and @JohannaK , but also any raves should satisfy Synsensabun)

Also, I'm now over the week's isolation that comes from having been in a place where people got ‘crowned’.
wot

It really is worth seeing, especially if you get the references (help here).

20 years today on cfc and for my first anniversary post I'm arguing with people in the main forum :cool:
In other words, you are perfectly normal. :scan:

(Happy anniversary!)

[party][party]

20 years today on cfc and for my first anniversary post I'm arguing with people in the main forum :cool:
Congratulations
Spoiler :
?

Why “mostly”?

Those 20 years included some infractible moments, no doubt. :mischief:
But those are the fun parts!
95% rave for us, 5% rave for him ;).
Seeing as how he has actually posted some music here, the rave's certain to exist, even if your numbers seem to be a bit off.

I’m legally, officially Sophie! 🥳🥳🥳

I think I need to get the birth certificate changed to make it actually official? But by order of the judge you must now refer to me as Sophie 😡

Last edited:
:shifty: I thought you were schlaufuchs.

I’m legally, officially Sophie! 🥳🥳🥳

I think I need to get the birth certificate changed to make it actually official? But by order of the judge you must now refer to me as Sophie 😡
Does the judge realize that almost nobody uses their real name on discussion forums?

Wait until Elon Musk buys CFC from Thunderfall for 100 million dollars.

Is yours a verified account, sophlaufuchs?

I thought you were schlaufuchs.
Damn site easier to remember than schlaufuchs. Besides, it would be illegal to refer to Sophie as anything else.

Congrats, Sophie. Probably deserves posting in the Achievements thread as well.

Sophie is such a wise choice for a name. Congrats! ;)

Damn site easier to remember than schlaufuchs.
Technically, there's only one way to spell ‘schlaufuchs’, while you can say ‘Sophie’, ‘Sophy’, ‘Sofi’, &c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom