Random Raves 110010: Vast Hordes of Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade hamburgers with homemade assorted toppings, everything homemade but the bread itself.

*sigh* one of the few raves left in this totally-not-prison thing is that I have all the time in the world to cook things to perfection.

I got bored once and even made the buns by hand.

Burgers for dinner tonight.

Do you expect him to dine?

I got a phone call this morning from my housekeeping helper. She's coming back to work next week.

The downside... I've been letting some clutter build up. I have 6 days to put it away somewhere.

I got a phone call this morning from my housekeeping helper. She's coming back to work next week.

The downside... I've been letting some clutter build up. I have 6 days to put it away somewhere.

McDonalds wrappers Maddy has spread all over the place ? :D Btw. I have a nice plastic bottles collection from Coca-Cola in my place :) Not kidding here - there's a nice pile building up right next to a pizza box tower xD ....

I need a girlfriend :( Oterwise I'll never be able to find a motivation to clean this up ... besides I kinda like my pizza box tower ... xD

McDonalds wrappers Maddy has spread all over the place ? :D Btw. I have a nice plastic bottles collection from Coca-Cola in my place :) Not kidding here - there's a nice pile building up right next to a pizza box tower xD ....

I need a girlfriend :( Oterwise I'll never be able to find a motivation to clean this up ... besides I kinda like my pizza box tower ... xD

We kept our pizza boxes for a year in 2022.

Pizza tower box hit the roof twice. Had to hire a trailer years end. P

So I open my yahoo e-mail and I have one of those "this is different" moments that happen when a familiar site does some sort of upgrade. I shrug and think, okay, this is cool I guess. Can't quite put my finger right on all the changes, but does feel just better overall. Then I notice in the corner there's a thing that says "What happened to my inbox?" so I figure I'll do them the courtesy of at least opening their little "yay us" message where they tell me about the improvements. Not like I plan to read it because I don't care that much, but just so they know I did notice the improvement.

Spoiler :
They tell me if I want all the cool features back I have to turn off my ad blocker.

So you've either not turned off the adblocker or are only entering via private browsing mode, I trust?

@Timsup2nothin Yeah, that is happening more and more frequently to me too.

So you've either not turned off the adblocker or are only entering via private browsing mode, I trust?
Why would I turn off the adblocker...I thought they had improved the thing.

So I open my yahoo e-mail and I have one of those "this is different" moments that happen when a familiar site does some sort of upgrade. I shrug and think, okay, this is cool I guess. Can't quite put my finger right on all the changes, but does feel just better overall. Then I notice in the corner there's a thing that says "What happened to my inbox?" so I figure I'll do them the courtesy of at least opening their little "yay us" message where they tell me about the improvements. Not like I plan to read it because I don't care that much, but just so they know I did notice the improvement.

Spoiler :
They tell me if I want all the cool features back I have to turn off my ad blocker.

This is why I use Mozilla Thunderbird.

the latest version of Vivaldi has a nice ad blocker.

She knows enough to leave Maddy's cheeseburger wrappers alone (we had an argument about it a year or so back). However, I'm going to have to let the home care people know that these wrappers are actually her toys, not garbage to be thrown away.

One of the positives about my arrangements with the housekeeping person is that I can pay her partially in bottles and cans. This means I don't have to worry about getting to the depot, and she gets paid partly in cash. She has this arrangement with several of her clients.

She knows enough to leave Maddy's cheeseburger wrappers alone (we had an argument about it a year or so back). However, I'm going to have to let the home care people know that these wrappers are actually her toys, not garbage to be thrown away.

One of the positives about my arrangements with the housekeeping person is that I can pay her partially in bottles and cans. This means I don't have to worry about getting to the depot, and she gets paid partly in cash. She has this arrangement with several of her clients.

This means Canada is so much more advanced than Poland..... If "they" are not gonna start to pay for the plastic I guess it's gonna clutter , much to Greta's dismay :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom