Random Raves 110010: Vast Hordes of Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the spirit. :)

So i always said that I'd put on a Gal Gadot avatar to avoid infractions from Lemon Merchant and I did so today (it was her birthday according to her profile) and it worked. I'm willing to call it a success.

You don't get an infraction every day, anyways.

Gal Gadot's birthday or mine? If it was mine you read my profile very wrong. My birthday isn't til the 21st. :p

Same as my mother's birthday. :p

Moderator Action: Not to rain on anyone's parade, but you can stop discussing infractions now, please. Lest another, less bemused moderator happen upon your posts and issue infractions.

I tied Arakhor's laces together. He won't be bothering us for a while... :mwaha:

Bemused or amused?

I'm usually bemused.

So i always said that I'd put on a Gal Gadot avatar to avoid infractions from Lemon Merchant and I did so today (it was her birthday according to her profile) and it worked. I'm willing to call it a success.
@Lemon Merchant - Apparently, Gal Gadot is exactly the mythical Goddess you imagine she would be based purely on her photos and the Wonder Woman movies :D

If you're wondering why TF I would post a Kate McKinnon video after promising Gal Gadot... never fear... its a Gal Gadot impression, coutesy of Kate McKinnon;)

Last edited:
@Lemon Merchant - Apparently, Gal Gadot is exactly the mythical Goddess you imagine she would be based purely on her photos and the Wonder Woman movies :D

If you're wondering why TF I would post a Kate McKinnon video after promising Gal Godot... never fear... its a Gal Godot impression, coutesy of Kate McKinnon;)
Also entitled, Kate McKinnon's self-insert fanfic.

If you're wondering why TF I would post a Kate McKinnon video after promising Gal Gadot... never fear... its a Gal Gadot impression, coutesy of Kate McKinnon;)
Kate looks yummy too. Thanks.

And I always knew Gal was a Goddess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom