Random Raves Fifty-one: Anticipation of Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now a very tired father
[party]
Subroutines reconfiguring.

EAT - SLEEP - BREATHE - VIDEOGAMES Must uninstall one - please choose Y/N

Everybody complains about how you don't get to sleep, but at this age it's really mostly figuring out which end to clean at the moment.

Why am I picturing Hobbsyoyo going to make chocolate pudding at three in the morning? :crazyeye:

It better be Sputnik.
Six years from now, on the first day of school:

Random kid: "Hi, I'm Bobby. What's your name?" :)

Hobbsyoyo's son: "Sputnikyoyo." :)

Everyone within earshot: ....... :confused:

Suggested middle names: Galileo or Newton. :yup:

Has a name been chosen? I assume the mother has input too :D

Has a name been chosen? I assume the mother has input too :D
Ten years ago, one of the forum members (not an OT regular) asked for suggestions for naming his son. Apparently he and his wife were having trouble coming up with names they both agreed on, so he turned to us, the membership.

I'm a bit put out that he didn't like my suggestion of naming his kid after my first male cat. I always thought Tomtat was a very good name.

I think a name with sufficient gravitas is called for.
Why bother with the rest then - Alexander* should do ^_^

*inferring that from the "mini Hobbs" comment it was meant the child is a boy. If not, Alexandra (Aledandria is the city; sorry AOC)

I think a name with sufficient gravitas is called for.
Why bother with the rest then - Alexander* should do ^_^

*inferring that from the "mini Hobbs" comment it was meant the child is a boy. If not, Alexandra (Aledandria is the city; sorry AOC)
Alexander the Great died young. I assume hobbsyoyo wants his son to live a lot longer than that.

(not that I should judge; for some reason, I gave no fewer than FIVE characters in my King's Heir story some variation on that name)

America's youngest generation responds to the all digital world of her Millennial parents.

IMG_9365.jpeg

I am now a very tired father
This is fantastic news!

I'm really happy for you both, I'm sure you're going to be great parental units :hug:

I just made a GDPR SAR of next, who sent me a text message. After explaining in detail how there policies were not compatible with the law, they offered to send me a tenner gift card to not report them to the ICO (which almost certainly would have been ignored).

Kiwis say Cali weed is basically the same quality as in NZ

Kiwis say Cali weed is basically the same quality as in NZ

Not sure. I've seen American expats get messed up on ours.

Haven't tried Cali stuff for comparison. Haven't had our stuff for a looking time. Two spots can get you wasted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom