RANDOM RAVES : Kick it up a notch! (term is over!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:

I'm such an idiot when it comes to playing games that I managed to enter a map backwards (i don't know how i did that). And this broke all the lovely triggers and scripting so I ended up with NPCs just walking in place or living NPCs where dead ones ought to be or so forth.

Ought to be a rant but it was actually pretty funny.

Ooh look! Aimee's back.

How're you doing? And where have you been?

Apparently Google Ads thinks I'm female, have 'Argentina' and 28 other interests, and this is evidently whacked, because it keeps thinking I live in Finland (from a time when I overloaded YouTube with Eppu Normaali) and that my life's dream is to visit Barcelona. :rotfl:
I'm such an idiot when it comes to playing games that I managed to enter a map backwards (i don't know how i did that). And this broke all the lovely triggers and scripting so I ended up with NPCs just walking in place or living NPCs where dead ones ought to be or so forth.

Ought to be a rant but it was actually pretty funny.
It always is. Welcome back!
You need to play AD&D 2nd Edition for the full effect. You can also install BG II and play through what they call a TuTu installation (both games, with the updated interface and rules of the second).
I'd forgotten about that. yes, it can be better than playing BG just like that…
Greek numerals are really interesting!
Of course they are, O Optikos, man of the many names.

Ooh look! Aimee's back.

How're you doing? And where have you been?

I'm pretty much fine. I've been working on other things. And being sick sometimes. And I completed Half-Life: Opposing Force and Half-Life: Blue Shift. Here's a screenshot from Opposing Force:

Spoiler :

Why I did that I don't know.

I'd like to visit Carcassone, but I'm not sure that the other side of the Pyrénées is especially worth seeing.

I'd definitely like to see the Alhambra, though.

Carcassone preserved its medieval façade very well. Girona is quite a genuine and interesting city in that way. It's not as clichéd, but its oldtown quarters are really nice.

Yes, Carcassone is delightful. But the other side of the Pyrennees is also amazing, imo. Just, even, geographically.

I still haven't figured out if he's supposed to be eating it or is just waving it around for some reason.

Played an awesome gig with my jazz band yesterday. We were at the halfway point of the Fourth of July parade in Barnstable, one of the biggest towns on Cape Cod (especially in the tourist season). I'll spam the videos everywhere when they are uploaded :p

Just finished watching the Đoković - Del Potro match. Such beautiful tennis!

I don't remember the last time I've had a genuine page-turner in my hands. It's exhilarating to be reading intently late into the night.

Rave: Bravest Warriors was amazing.

Have you discovered the thrill of listening to the Buggles yet?

Popping onto 50chat and immediately getting challenged to a Soku match.

Day's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom