RANDOM RAVES : Kick it up a notch! (term is over!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, good grief.

[](/joy) I'm glad you could join us, Joan!

One of the benefits of mostly only posting/lurking while at work, is I have learned to mouse over a link and read the url before clicking. And often thinking that doesn't sound good, maybe I'll not click it.

I was successfully (albeit completely unintentionally) able to fake REM sleep last weekend. In front of my two cousins, one of whom is in med school and the other being a grad student in neuroscience.

Given what that was inspired by it's no wonder it's pretty good. But ya, sales is a tough gig man, it's nice to see a positive spin for once instead of all the negativity that radiates off from what scumbags there are in the profession.

Given what that was inspired by it's no wonder it's pretty good. But ya, sales is a tough gig man, it's nice to see a positive spin for once instead of all the negativity that radiates off from what scumbags there are in the profession.

I didn't know what inspired it and just discovered this. That's awesome, thanks! Posted for poignancy.

Link to video.

w00t! New season of 24 premiers next May!! Apparently it was announced a couple of months ago, but I missed it then. Going to be a short season with only 12 episodes as they are going to skip hours that they claim will just not have much happening in them, but still, 12 is better than nothing!

EDIT: ^ Man, I miss Paul Harvey's news reports on 61 country :(

I miss Harvey too. Would catch him playing on the radio in the kitchen, my dad would always have his program on in the background. Good day!

I miss Harvey too. Would catch him playing on the radio in the kitchen, my dad would always have his program on in the background. Good day!

Was it Paul Harvey who did the Armageddon! news segment about the gerbils? That was hilarious and if you haven't heard it you should look it up.

Was it Paul Harvey who did the Armageddon! news segment about the gerbils? That was hilarious and if you haven't heard it you should look it up.

If I get fired today it's all your fault Hobbs. I had to get up and go walk around outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom