Random Raves XIX: My nipples explode with delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :

'Twas awesome. Got to speak a tiny with Michael Shanks at the end of the Sci-Fi Convention :3 I got to hear him talk and rant about stuff like Hawkman's wings and the Zat'nikatel, along with Asgaard transportation. Apparently, the reason why he and Richard Dean Andersson never carried the Zats is because they felt like huge penises in their hands.

Also, yes. That other dude is Billy Dee Williams, aka Lando from Starwars.

I made a chili sandwich with Eggo waffles instead of bread. I see no need to eat anything else ever again for the rest of my life.

My dad found a computer, 10€, he thought it didn't work as well as the guy that sold it to him. But when I opened it, I was amazed. It had a Nvidia DD3 Geforce 8600 graphics card, a 500W power supply, and 2 1 GB RAM cards. So I took those parts out and transfered them to my computer, the graphic card in my PC was busted for a long time so I put the new, better one in, changed the power supply, and put the 2GBs in giving me a total of 4GBs of RAM, my computer rating jumped from 4.7 to 5.5 out of 7.9.

How did you get your computer rated? Personally, or something online?

How did you get your computer rated? Personally, or something online?

Windows has its own utility for it, under System. Mine's a 4.9 :(

Processor is 7.2, RAM is 7.5, HDD is 5.9, but the graphics are only 5.1 and the gaming graphics (aka my graphics card) sucks and brings it down to a 4.9

I did an NTFS and reinstalled a fresh windows 7 ultimate. Now its 2 at night and I'm installing all the games and programs.

Spoiler :

Is it only a Windows Vista/7 thing? I can't find it on my XP computer.

(Or someone could give me a direct path. That works as well. :D)

Yes, that's not available on XP.

Friends don't let friends use Windows XP.

Rave: Well, I ordered a brand new DELL laptop a week ago or so...it should be coming soon...with Windows 7. :D

Rave: Our orchestra plays our final concert of the semester tonight, with the choir. Had rehearsal yesterday and everything sounded awesome. Plus I got/get to see my female friend. :)

...what?
...oh - at first, I read strep as 'stereo'.

rave: spent some quality time with the gf and watched four episodes of Firefly. Amazing!

Bought the Very Best of Cream. Best album EVER. Someday, I'm going to find a way to breed Eric Clapton and Bob Dylan and make the ultimate musician.

Rant: Forgot to get the $4 tickets to Les Miserables that my school was offering.
Rave: My Mock Trial team did well. I won a shot glass as the award for getting ranked 19th out of a possible 20 as a witness. (In all of my cross examinations I made the attorney look like a fool. Plus, it must have helped that one of the judges did DUI work with breath test machines, and that was what my witness was testifying about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom