Random Raves XV: Like Skipping Through A Field of Flowers

Everyday this week we've had some funny videos played in the morning for Black History month that were student made (it was mostly some kids talking about things that didn't have anything to do with black people or being black, like some girl sang part of the bed intruder song), and the past few weeks I've watched parts Diary of a Mad Black Woman, The Color Purple, and The Great Debaters. I love black history month! Movies are awesome!

I went to see a play last night (Don Parties On), and it was pretty awesome. Not a Bob Katter joke too many.

I'd been looking forward to that episode all week and somehow it was still better than I expected. Words cannot describe.

I'd been looking forward to that episode all week and somehow it was still better than I expected. Words cannot describe.

Well of course it was, Justin Bieber was shot several times, that has to be good.

Oh no guys I wasn't talking about CSI, didn't even notice that, lol. But I don't watch CSI at all, it's the Stargate of mainstream drama shows ;)

Yes, look up the episode from around the 17th.

Working on my site. It's looking pretty nice.

I'm using FL Studio v8 XXL

Learning curve is like DF

Top Bottom