Random Raves XV: Like Skipping Through A Field of Flowers

Minecraft looks fun enough, but there is no way I am shelling out $20 for it when I still haven't finished Disciples III or worked on my Civ5 mod in about 2 months.

As I was walking home from work tonight around 10:30pm I saw a rat crossing the street. I watched it for a bit and sure enough it got run over by a car.

And there was much rejoicing. Hopefully it was fat loss and not muscle.

Mass Effect 2 "Arrival" DLC info leaked to the public!

Relevant information spoilered for anybody who gives a damn:
Spoiler spoilers :
In the latest PS3 patch for ME2, three Trophies (achievements) were revealed for a DLC named "Arrival". The three trophies (and their names) are as follows:

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE: Complete the Arrival DLC
LAST STAND: Survive all five waves in the battle for Object Rho
COVERT ACTION: Rescue Dr. Amanda Kenson without attracting hostile attention

Obvious speculation is that the DLC is referencing the arrival of the Reapers to the galaxy. Other relevant bits of information: Dr. Kenson was recently featured in a CDN post about the age of the mass relays (claiming what we've known since the first game, that most of them are much, much older than fifty thousand years old). There are several superficial similarities between this DLC and "Overlord", including the name and the number of achievements, and theoretically the subject matter (lolscience?), but obviously nothing concrete and there's nothing to say that it couldn't be the length of LotSB.

According to both Chris Priestly and Jesse Houston (BW employees), the leak was accidental and contains real information; they thought the trophy names would be invisible with the patch, but apparently weren't. BW is apparently preparing some kind of official announcement.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

"We've never done this song before, and uhhh..."
"We'll probably never do it again!"
"...[incoherent] soundcheck."

Ah, the things you can find when you take closer looks at audio files.

People who want to snoop around here are unable to :mwaha:

Rave: Playing music loud is fun. As long as neighbors don't complain.

Lolz!
My friend might give me his Macbook because he wants to get the newer one, but his mom won't so today he asked me if I would have it so it looks like it got stolen then his mom will buy him a new one.. :lmao:
Sounds kind of mean, but I'll take a new/free laptop, plus he is pretty darn rich. He has an I-phone 4, I-pod touch 4, 2(!) Mac Laptops, a dell laptop, and an I-pad.. :eek:

I finished my report that was supposed to be due tomorrow, but yesterday was moved to being due today, but then today was moved to being due tomorrow as a big joke (See rants thread). I'm just hoping that part of the joke wasn't moving the due date back to today and giving everyone a late grade.

I thought my laptop just died, but then it came back on!

Also, I'm liking my new look.

Lolz!
My friend might give me his Macbook because he wants to get the newer one, but his mom won't so today he asked me if I would have it so it looks like it got stolen then his mom will buy him a new one.. :lmao:
Sounds kind of mean, but I'll take a new/free laptop, plus he is pretty darn rich. He has an I-phone 4, I-pod touch 4, 2(!) Mac Laptops, a dell laptop, and an I-pad.. :eek:

Ewww... Apple...

They get on well with other Ma'aks then? :)

The fact that "gay" and "ghey" are homophones is a complete coincidence, right?

I got up early and came to work 2 hours before I usually do, and have been unusually productive!

Sadly, I now have CFC open. Goodbye, productivity. :(

I wasn't impressed either. Maybe I've been spoiled by the likes of John Williams and Jeremy Soule, but a fantasy film/game must have a classical soundtrack.

Top Bottom