Random Raves XXI: The Server is Working

Mum died a year ago today . Why a rave ? Cause I've just gotten back from a really nice memorial lunch with freinds and family and I was quite humbled to have 50 people turn up to an impromptu meal at the pub . Plus , on balance I'm very lucky as the ledger stands at 37 years with , 1 without . I've really noticed that even though the person is no longer here , all the lessons you learnt and good memories are banked forever , accruing interest .

I'm guessing you weren't around when half the threads of OT were about TP ?
It's one thing to say that having too many threads about him in OT is excessive. (By the way, I highly doubt that it even made it to a quarter of them.) It's another thing to ban someone and remove the original post to a serial thread because it said that even the losers get lucky some time. :rolleyes:

It had TP tags and pic, mind.

All her post are belong to choxorn.

437 total hits on the first day of my site going public, one hit away from tripling my blog's record for hist in one day.

This is going to be good.

edit: 438. Officially tripled. Off to bed satisfied.

Also, went to a rad birthday party tonight. Jammed some awesome tunes, played the Newspaper game, and played Mafia! I hosted the first game, and am proud to announce that I did a NOTW!

My sister has been gone since yesterday after school, and she'll be gone until tomorrow morning. Thank god.

So, Verarde, how do I find this site? :p

I still feel sickish.

I just got an email today from my place of residence that was advertising a weekend event to be held february 25th and february 26th (saturday and sunday).

Today is monday the 27th.

Good work team. These things of life make me laugh quite heartily.

It's finally raining, by Trotsky!

Then you will be complaining that it s still raining, while over here it is nothing but glorious sunshine, while most of the country will be under heavy rain.

Top Bottom