Random Raves XXVI: I Get High With a Little Help from My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried playing it with a friend, but we didn't get scared at all, we were just bored.

justine is a much better horror game.

And then I decided to read up on it. "Oh, I'm supposed to be scared? Okay."

I actually never realized it was a horror game. :lol:

Cooking fact: what looks like too much spinach is actually just enough when mixing with sausage and vodka sauce for pasta night.

My comic series, For the Republic, is finally out of Chrismas Hiatus! :)

Boeing has a ton of internships open, some are even for space-related jobs! I'm going to apply for some phantom works jobs for giggles.

Teeny tiny rant: Applying for so many is going to be a chore.

Major rave: Many of the internships ask for 'leadership' experience and experience working on big projects. I ran a community college! Score!

IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT
The entire UK just lucked out, Boeing doesn't want me going there to work.

This looks a bit painful
Spoiler :

That's me! Through a static camera. Messing around with player models. It kind of failed.

I was screwing around with the player models with a new addon I downloaded that lets you change it more easy. So I was using ragdolls and such. But it didn't go too well and it ended up stuck in t-pose gliding around with crotch weapons.

Which is actually kind of funny.

Another rave: I made my friend laugh very hard by misspelling 'horizon' as 'horror zen.'

I thought you were making a Portal-like game where the hero shoots portals out of his... well, you can fill in the rest.

I wish I could make games :lol: I can't even figure out how to use the Hammer map editor thingy.

Edit: I did once. I managed to create a box room with GLaDOS, some personality spheres, a frankenturret and some defective turrets. And then I fell through a hole in the floor and ended up in an empty void.

That's cool Aimee. I could never even get the map editor from StarCraft (the original) to work for me.

Comic series? Where is this?

I have it exclusively hosted on my dA account here. The entirety of my webcomic is made using Garry's Mod (and a few space backgrounds are from Celestia) I also host my other Gmod works as well there.

Why didn't you tell us of this before? Now it's THREE webcomics I'm archive-binging upon, I need help.

I may have discovered a fix to my weird audio problem: also, Chrome isn't being a bastard anymore and hopefully won't do that to me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom