Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Culture, there is only Stupidity and/or Insanity.

The problem is, all the BS is barely hidden under a very thin coat of culture and when you scratch that away there's a thick layer of decadence and depravity, but when you dig through that you get culture again. And then theres a core of hypocritical core pronciples distracting from the barbarism.
It's all some strange multidimensional onion avocado thing.

I'm thinking about making a thread about the superiority of Western Culture. But I'm not sure if people even disagree. Would be a waste of time if I made a thread, and everybody just was like: "Yup, west is best!". :hmm:
I'll join in, since I'm very fond of Western Culture, though I will acknowledge that I am not qualified to post. Who is? Who knows the other world cultures intimately enough to make the comparison and objectively enough to make the judgment call?

Best thing about Antarctic Culture is that it's uncompromisingly honest. If that whale comes to eat you... you know it's coming to eat you, not to sell you a newspaper subscription.

The superiority of Western culture: because murder, enslavement, and thievery are totally progressive when we do it

The superiority of Western culture: because murder, enslavement, and thievery are totally progressive when we do it
Gays thrown from rooftops in the last decade: 0

Check mate.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
Antarctic culture is the best culture!
Aww... :love:

In The Sims 2: Seasons, there's an absolutely adorable penguin who sometimes waddles onto lots when your Sim goes fishing. You can take a fish out of the inventory and put it on the ground and the penguin will actually get excited and eat it!

Spoiler :

Acid rain, Drug addiction, International Terrorism, Freeway Killers.
Now, more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

In The Sims 2: Seasons, there's an absolutely adorable penguin who sometimes waddles onto lots when your Sim goes fishing. You can take a fish out of the inventory and put it on the ground and the penguin will actually get excited and eat it!

Spoiler :
:lol:

That is ADORABLE! :D

I have to ask, though... do they often go fishing beside a roadway? It's been ages since I tried that game, and admittedly I didn't get very far. Is it compatible with Windows 10?

It can be rather tricky to get working with modern systems, including Windows 10. The Graphics Rule Maker helps quite a bit to get the game to even detect newer graphics cards. The 4GB patcher also helps to let the game detect more than 2GB of RAM at a time.

Also, nah, it's not usually near a road. I just plopped the fish down there. I've seen them wander through houses to get to the backyard.

It can be rather tricky to get working with modern systems, including Windows 10. The Graphics Rule Maker helps quite a bit to get the game to even detect newer graphics cards. The 4GB patcher also helps to let the game detect more than 2GB of RAM at a time.

Also, nah, it's not usually near a road. I just plopped the fish down there. I've seen them wander through houses to get to the backyard.

The bold part is what I had most issues with when I tried playing the Sims 2. Even with that tool and a couple days of tweaking I could never get it to look right. The screen flickering and the inability for the walls to look like walls ultimately made me throw the towel in.

It's an extremely finicky game to get working. Or to keep running, at times. Unplugging my headphones actually causes it to crash, because it simply can't handle gracefully changing the audio device.

I'm thinking about making a thread about the superiority of Western Culture. But I'm not sure if people even disagree. Would be a waste of time if I made a thread, and everybody just was like: "Yup, west is best!". :hmm:
Supe… we already have two Star Wars threads going on.

"Western culture" is an oxymoron, because most Westerners are Protestants.

The operation turned out far better than I had hoped for. I was nearly blind, and now I'm nearly 20-20. Unbelievable! :bounce: [party]:w00t:
Excellent! But should you be using a PC? I was not allowed looking at screens for a week or so after my lasering. But that was a sight corrective thing and not cataract so mebbe there's a difference there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom