Random Thoughts XIII - Radioenergopithecocracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought of the day #1: I shouldn't be so lazy.
Random thought of the day #2: Metaphorically, you can think of the value of reforming any study to something more adapted to existent formations in your way of thinking, as analogous to the isoperimetric inequality in the plane: the circle is the shape that encloses the largest possible area for any set perimeter length (alternative phrasing: it is the shape that encloses a set area, while using the smallest possible perimeter to do so), and likewise you will require less effort if you move as much as possible in expansions that are directly facilitated by your existent thought formations.
Summation of the two random thoughts: If you are lazy, at least be methodical.

I get #1.

#2 requires me to think at 3 am, and that's not a considerate thing to do to people.

:p

(actually, I'm having a really late supper while reading a Merlin fanfic - which while well-written, doesn't require me to think about math)

Just something I saw… 666th reply by somebody posting under the name of a weapon of mass destruction.

Attachments

• coincidence.jpg
    coincidence.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 21
Just something I saw… 666th reply by somebody posting under the name of a weapon of mass destruction.
I can't see anything. It's blank.

You have to click on it.

Ah, okay.

Well, once more it's my turn again to host Star Trek Hangman. I can't believe how ridiculously easy the last one was (the host was also running a couple of avatar contests, which take more time).

I was about to ask for suggestions, but then a quote came to mind. :)

Had a thought for a smell today, but didn't get any good pictures of it, so @Gori the Grey gets more musty old paper and glue in the form of political cartoons.

One for "the more things change" in the political threads:
Spoiler :

And one for "Americans are putz's, but sometimes their impulses aren't entirely bad:"
Spoiler 1910 eruption of Mt. Etna? :

so @Gori the Grey gets more musty old paper and glue in the form of political cartoons
I'll stick with sniffing glue, then.

Hey, that didn't come out right.

Huffing ether?

I'd be the wrong week to do that.

Taking a bath is just like drinking a cup of tea, except you sit in the cup and the teabag stays in.
*fourteen-year-old-with-terminal-counter-strike-addiction-voice* Hehehe, teabagging, hehehe.

I assumed that bath thoughts were close enough to shower thoughts to post here
Well, that would be geographically 100% true for me, because I don't have a separate bathtub and shower stall. It's just a bathtub with a shower grafted onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom