Rise of Europe: Scandinavia (Dec 13, 2008)

Well, my grandmother has died these days, so I will not be able to finish the German pack this week. I`ll finish it during the next week.

My condolences Sandris! :(

Though I hope you don't need to take too long a break as your units are badly needed by many. Please keep up the great work! :)

My apologies. Steph is right. It wasn't my intention to preassure you, only to reiterate that you are one of the most important unit creators for the community. I say do what you feel you must do. Take whatever time you need and you have my best wishes in this difficult time. :(

Yea you boys are running the risk of living here minute by minute waiting for our friend Sandris to upload the next one and the next one etc etc haha

Give the man a break. Be content with what you already have. :crazyeye:

Sandris, may the end of all tears, pain, and Earthly care for your Grandmother be a comfort to you and your family.

God rest her soul, Sandris.

Take it easy and don't let your cool hobby interfere with the important things in life (and death). We love your units, but your grandmother's passing is far more important.

Sorry for your loss, Sandris. You're in our thoughts.:)

Sorry for posting late. I take a week off and Yule comes early. I'm sorry for your loss, Sandris. At times like this, unit schedules don't mean much.

At the same time, I want to thank you for such beautiful units, not only these lovely Norsemen, but all the others you've provided us over the months.

Happy Yule!

Sorry for your family’s loss, Sandris, bro.

I offer my sincere condolences. Do try and enjoy the holidays nonetheless.

Top Bottom