Roll to Dodge 26: The Xtreme Version

I use my knowledge of the ultimate answer to build a deadly Set-Things-on-Fire Raygun(TM).

bestrfcplayer and I are now the village chiefs, as we amazed the villagers be beating up their chief.

I use the brick to make a war hammer.

Setting: At my desk playing a Roll To Dodge game.

Action Action: I try to make a brick out of a hammer.
Action: I try to make a brick out of a hammer.

I am making a rule change. You get a defense roll if ANYBODY attacks you, even if it's another player. This should make things more interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I leave the village

25: You leave the village and head south to an island. You start a new village called Yoshi's Island.

I repair my butterfly knife.

28: You go to the village blacksmith, he repairs it for you. As a gift he also gives you his old rusty axe.

I pack my belongings for a long journey South. :cool:

31: You get a trireme and sail south. In the evening, you dock at Yoshi's Island.

I find a doctor who cures my concussion and heals me.

17 (15): You crawl up the beach and into the village market, but you can't get to a doctor.

i look for a local druid with healing powers.

37: You go to the village druid. He fixes your arm, gives you 2 HP back, and also gives you a First Aid Kit.

I join the Gauls and pick up a mighty war cry!

35: That you do. You also gain the Power of War Cry (+4 to any rolls involving attacking Romans.

I get even better with Small Arms by sniping at the Romans

30 (33): You go into the woods east of the village and shoot 4 bullets at two Roman scouts. Both of them die. Your +3 now becomes +4.

I now proceed to kill Kim Jong Ill by chocking him.

12: That doesn't go too well. He gets free and punches you back.

Roll to Dodge!: 16: He is able to punch you once for -2 HP.

I use my knowledge of the ultimate answer to build a deadly Set-Things-on-Fire Raygun(TM).

4: You try to build one, but you fail. The hut you are in explodes. You lose 3 HP, and have second-degree burns (-1 HP/turn)

bestrfcplayer and I are now the village chiefs, as we amazed the villagers be beating up their chief.

4: No, because Kim Jong Il escaped Skwink's grip. He attacks the two of you.

Roll to Dodge!: 19: He punches you once for -1 HP.

I find a MP-40, and yes, I know its 50 BC, and I don't care!

9: You don't find one. Instead, you trip over a log from the house that Mech accidentally destroyed and break your leg (-2 HP).

I use the brick to make a war hammer.

35: You build a deadly Brick Hammer.

Setting: At my desk playing a Roll To Dodge game.

Action Action: I try to make a brick out of a hammer.
Action: I try to make a brick out of a hammer.

6: You try and try, but you can't. Instead, you accidentally hit yourself with the hammer and break 2 ribs (-3 HP)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 recap: Yoshi and WIM move to Yoshi's Island, and you now know that the village has a druid and a blacksmith. BSmith is still struggling to get back to his feet, and Skwink and bestrfcplayer's attempt to kill Kim Jong Il is not going so well. And the romans come ever closer. their scouts have already reached the edges of the village...

I cast a spell on the romans that drains their lifeforce and transfers it to me.This transfer also heals my burns.

I hit Mechaerik in the head with the brick hammer because he's a witch.

I am a hobbit, and build myself a dirt home, outside in the forest.

Getting the revolver I bind it to my arm so I can even use it as a melee weapon....

I try to find a super strong but massively obese person to be my friend.

I break Kim Jon Il's back with a bat.

28: It succeeds, he loses another 5 HP

I bellow a war cry and pummel the Romans and anyone (read, any player) supporting them.

42 (46 :eek:): Yes! You kill at least 7 roman scouts! You also hone your war cry so it is now +5.

I build an awesome looking palace on Yoshi's Island

32: You build the palace, you are now Hobo King. (+2 to all rolls on Yoshi's Island)

I cast a spell on the romans that drains their lifeforce and transfers it to me.This transfer also heals my burns.

30: Through this, you are able to heal your burns and get 1 HP back.

I host a huge party on Yoshi's island.

40: As you host the party at the newly built West India Club, Hobo Yoshi declares you Partymaster (+4 to all rolls involving parties)

I hit Mechaerik in the head with the brick hammer because he's a witch.

31: You hit Mech for 3 HP and knock him unconcious.

I am a hobbit, and build myself a dirt home, outside in the forest.

18: Your dirt home collapses, but you find a cave and name it Red Cave.

I find a MG-42.

23: You find an MG-42 but no ammo.

I find a weapon.

10 (6): You don't find anything, instead, you collapse in the market unconcious.

Getting the revolver I bind it to my arm so I can even use it as a melee weapon....

24 (28): You build yourself an arm extention that allows you to both shoot and gunbash with the revolver.

I try to find a super strong but massively obese person to be my friend.

11: You can't find one, then an unconcious obese person falls on you for 2 HP and pins you to the ground.

I get into a car and run over Kim Jon Il, while avoid hitting Skwink Caesar.

35: You hit him for 7 HP and then Kim Jong Il is now pinned under car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 recap: More Romans are approaching, however you do have Terrance's war cry. At Yoshi's Island, things are going extremely well with a new Hobo King. But will it last?

I collect spider web to craft a garrote stronger than steel.

Top Bottom