Rudy Giuliani's disgusting new Ad

anyone that plays on hysteria like this (Goldwater, Rudy) sucks

Not terribly surprising, but not terribly effective, either. Giuliani, we know there's a threat out there, now show us why you're better equipped to handle it.

Keep 'em afraid and you keep 'em under control...

anyone that plays on hysteria like this (Goldwater, Rudy) sucks

I believe Goldwater's opponent did a little fear mongering of his own. Daisy Ad anyone? You may not like the tactic, but it has been shown to be an effective one occasionally. Though I don't think this ad will be as effective as the Daisy Ad. The Daisy Ad was simple, but this seems cluttered, too much going on. It reminds me of Bill Murray's Scrooge ad in Scrooged.

I do not understand how him running away from the World Trade Center makes him presidential material. I mean, what geo-political experience does he have?

Verità;6331008 said:
Something like what Obama is doing here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meEW8z_f514

I laughed when I watched the fear mongering in the Obama ad. How can anyone really take that ad seriously?

You could almost think it was a joke right?
Despite it not being an official Obama ad, you have to admit that it is superior to the Rudy ad in that the candidate is speaking to the issues that go with the images - not just some 3 unspoken words of gibberish pasted at the end of an ad of nothing but images.

Verità;6331008 said:
Something like what Obama is doing here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meEW8z_f514

I laughed when I watched the fear mongering in the Obama ad. How can anyone really take that ad seriously?

You could almost think it was a joke right?

In the same line of irrationality, one could almost think this post a joke.

It was funnier for me because I had some upbeat alt rock playing when I turned on the ad, but since I had had the sound off for about half an hour, and since I don't normally listen to that kind of music, I thought the music was from the video. I was bursting because I thought it wasn't a joke...

They should have used the terminator theme song.

Dadam-dam-dadam dadam-dam-dadam dadam-dam-dadam!

I believe Goldwater's opponent did a little fear mongering of his own. Daisy Ad anyone? You may not like the tactic, but it has been shown to be an effective one occasionally. Though I don't think this ad will be as effective as the Daisy Ad. The Daisy Ad was simple, but this seems cluttered, too much going on. It reminds me of Bill Murray's Scrooge ad in Scrooged.

yeah, I meant to say Johnson >.<

Please save us Rudy, how have we managed so long without a great leader like you?

Top Bottom