Some different statistics from December 2023

Ukraine says Russia has it outgunned 7 to 1 when it comes to drones​

• Russia has seven drones for every one Ukraine has, an official told Ukraine's public broadcaster.
  • Yuriy Fedorenko told Suspilne that Russia is flooding Ukraine's airspace to find more targets.
  • He said Ukraine fights smarter and only sends a drone when it has a target in mind.
Russia has an enormous edge over Ukraine when it comes to drones, a Ukrainian officer said: seven Russian drones for each Ukrainian.

Yuriy Fedorenko, commander of the Achilles company of the 92nd Separate Airmobile Brigade, made the statement to the Ukrainian state broadcaster Suspilne on Tuesday.

"In priority frontline sectors, we have the following ratio: one of our drones to five or seven enemy drones," Fedorenko told the broadcaster, per a translation by The New Voice of Ukraine.

Fedorenko said that the tactics of the two armies differ because of that imbalance, forcing Ukraine to use its drones more carefully.

Ukraine only deploys a drone "when we have a target," while Russia has the "privilege to work consistently," with first-person-view (FPV) drones operating in Ukraine's airspace in the hope of spotting something to hit.

This is called Misinforming the enemy. Ukraine is special on this

Sudenly

Moderator Action: Please include some short summary of what your video is about so others will know before they click. thanks. Birdjaguar.
UPD.
Sound On. la illallah il allah - know in the whole world.
Of course, there is nothing unusual in awarding Muslim soldiers, but considering how the Ukrainian authorities like to make symbolic gestures and tie them to certain dates, the timing of the video’s release "can be" looks symbolic

Last edited:
So what.

I don't speak that language.

I have no idea whether the Z is handing out posthumous medals for bravery or commissioning new officers ?
Sound On. la illallah il allah - know in the whole world.
Of course, there is nothing unusual in awarding Muslim soldiers, but considering how the Ukrainian authorities like to make symbolic gestures and tie them to certain dates, the timing of the video’s release "can be" looks symbolic

So what.

I don't speak that language.

I have no idea whether the Z is handing out posthumous medals for bravery or commissioning new officers ?
There are Muslims in that video – since it's in the middle of Ramadan.

It's like – what's Rishi Sunak doing for Ramadan?

Deeply symbolic, according to banzay13, practically ISIS...

‘Give us the damn Patriots’ — Ukraine needs air defenses now, minister says
KYIV — Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba doesn’t mince his words. There’s one item his country desperately needs to fend off Russia’s relentless missile attacks.

“Give us the damn Patriots,” he demanded. Originating in the United States, Patriot surface-to-air missiles are the best defense system to combat the ballistic missiles that have been raining down on Ukraine with increasing intensity in recent days.

“If we had enough air defense systems, namely Patriots, we would be able to protect not only the lives of our people, but also our economy from destruction,” he added.

Not much wrong with inviting representatives of people currently being genocided :)
Besides, you do realize that Hamas has its leaders in (also) a nato country?
Clearly it would be practically terrorism if Ukraine did it...

^I think that you inferred only a subset of what the "desired effect" might have been :)
Imo Ukraine couldn't help but know how it could look, but went ahead with it anyway. Maybe a desired effect was simply to troll Russia.

Not much wrong with inviting representatives...

That's the exact point, what's wrong with inviting people ?

... of people currently being genocided :)
Besides, you do realize that Hamas has its leaders in (also) a nato country?

And NATO countries are targeted by ISIS.

edit: needed clarification it seems.

Last edited:

How drone combat in Ukraine is changing warfare​

^^^ And the musical accompaniment was great too!

I have returned to say, that ~50% of Russians (who really support Putin in my opinion) rallied under the banner of public approval of torture. That tells us more about them than all the shelling and Bucha.
A lot of them are proud of their barbarism. And they seem oblivious to the fact that such intense glorification of violence is not normal in many parts of the world. I used to believe that the "clash of civilizations" theory was complete BS, and that conflicts were driven by purely geopolitical concerns. But I'm not so sure anymore. No wonder most of the planet would prefer their country to look like Norway rather than Russia.

Top Bottom