Shake and Then Throw Plastic or Resin Numbered Polyhedrons to Preside Over Segments of Planet Earth

Good work, Gamera! You've mulched the land. As ever, flawless execution.

GAMERA!!!!!

GAMERAAAAAAA

GAMERA IS REALLY NEAT

GAMERA IS FILLED WITH MEAT

WE BELIEVE IN GAMERA

I wake up and this was all a bad dream, but I still have my eyepatch because it's cool.

Godzilla eats Johanna because he’s a spoil sport.

Now that I’m disguised as Comrade-President Supreme, accuse the old one of being an impostor & have them jailed.

I will be baffled by an apparent lack of democracies and remedy this by claiming the Chesapeake Bay coast for a small democratic nation that shall be henceforth known as the New Union. It will use the United States constitution as its own with the exception of the Electoral College which will be replaced by direct representation based on the amount of people who vote for a President (damn autocrorrect), with a four-turn term for each one. Of course, the first elections will occur after my first term as President is complete, albeit there will be no term limits.

Next, I will raise a small but disciplined and skilled standing army for this nation in order to protect it from the dictators so terrorizing the world, trained in conventional as well as guerilla warfare.

Last edited:
The Imperium of Man hereby declares that it will turn the former United States into provinces of the Imperium of Man.

May our fleets enshrine our legions into glory eternal!

Using the power of dice I once again notifications for this thread.

Fueled by the power spike from thread necromancy and taking inspiration from the wave of rebellions, the Order of Ouroboros seizes control of the land best known for omnipresent death: Florida.

Then you are seizing land that the Imperium of Man seeks to conquer.

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Then you are seizing land that the Imperium of Man seeks to conquer.

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Team Imperium's going to end up blasting off again.

With the army we are now forming, the New Union will defend its new territories against the autocrats of the 'Imperium of Mann' and the 'Central Committee'. Only once these threats are taught to respect the independence of the New Union can our Republic be truly secure.

use the powers of juche to resurrect lenin

(super glad it turned out i didnt do this joke before)

Last edited:
The Imperium will take this opportunity to declare we are going to open the barrier between the worlds and unleash powers upon powers!

Begin Project Wardrobe!

I should note I was joking with my post because it seemed like an inactive thread had been necro'd.

As rightful ruler of this world and through the mandate of Project Wardrobe I will take liberty of commanding thy fate.

18: it appears the thread has not just been necro'd but that necromancer is strong: the the Order of Ouroboros take Florida and is in position as among the strongest of powers, it magic potential to counter the Imperium of Man.

[Ourboros gains +1 to its magic roll, +1 to raising undead and is granted the status of a great power]

Top Bottom