SheepNES Sign Up: Warhammer NES.

Also I suppose we should all keep in mind magic exists as well.

Of course, magic does go a long way in the game to ironing out any technological disparities.

Would it be too late to join as Mykomar?

I'm tempted to try Bretonnia.

I request Kislev, The Ice Queen shall rule the north... or more likely somehow fend off the onslaught.

Yeah, Sheep, I'll try to find the army book over the weekend and PM what I have. I'll try and have a look around for the very old Chaos Dwarf army book dad might have left around somewhere.

Also, Cathy is (naturally) Warhammer's China. I think it would be interesting to have some Chinese influences, like a mobile Terracotta army. If I think of more stuff, I'll let you know.

Is the magic going to be based off the tabletop game? If so, I have some pretty good plans from experience...... :)

Yes! It will be largely based off the tabletop game although my greater experience is with fifth edition Warhammer.

Sheep, if I already know the direction I want to take Marienburg, can I begin diplomacy now, or would you prefer I wait until the official start of the game?

You don't even have stats yet :p

I don't need them for diplomacy ^_^ I know you're stronger than me, but whether you have 6 times the army I do or 8 times, it doesn't really change anything. I know roughly where I should be in relation with the canon empire of the Old World, which is all I need. Stats won't determine my policy, my faction and the character in it will do that.

Fulton, while I admire your wanton desire to get started, I fear I must restrain you until we are offically underway.

Cool.... btw to all those who have MSN and wish to be able to talk to me on there, you may contact me at liammaddrell [a] hotmail [dot] com

For all those Skaven fans (namely myself) this is the map the Skaven players will be predominatly referring too.

Top Bottom