Tried your suggestions, here are the results: 1) Turned on viewports, immediately ended the turn... CTD during AI processing. (This is where it was crashing before.) 2) Reloaded, turned off viewports, immediately ended turn... no CTD. In both of the above cases, I did not recalculate modifiers. In the next two runs, I did. 3) Reloaded save, turned on viewports, immediately ended the turn... no CTD. 4) Reloaded save, turned off viewports, immediately ended the turn... no CTD. For the last test, I reloaded the save and gave the units that needed orders what I intended to do and let the turn cycle on its own. No CTD. I cannot establish a clear pattern of crashes that would help you guys right now. I'll keep playing with this game until I can and post it in a separate thread. Keep up the good work!