Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 23rd of September 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said recently, it is not that over priced since it is likely to put a seafood resource in most of the sea plots around the city building it.

It seems to have trouble remembering, but you can set the default fov (Field of View Value = xx) to your liking in BUG Main Interface.ini in the user setting folder. I have it set at 57 as default, while the svn file has it at 47.

I never seen any input field for field of view, that must be in a .ini file correct? I like mine at 60-64, gives me the best view. ;) Thx appreciate it! :D

I never seen any input field for field of view, that must be in a .ini file correct? I like mine at 60-64, gives me the best view. ;) Thx appreciate it! :D

Fov is simply a global define...

Female missionaries are not capturable. Specifically noticed it with Tengri, but I think it's true of all of them (apart from Oracles who I think are all female).

Female missionaries are not capturable. Specifically noticed it with Tengri, but I think it's true of all of them (apart from Oracles who I think are all female).

I can change it so that they are captured as male missionaries, I think, otherwise I will need to go through and create new unit classes for each to get them to be captured as female missionaries. Or you can turn them off.

I updated to SVN v6713 and got a huge set of errors involving units and unit art defines. So much so the game would not even load properly. Whatever whas done recently to units or unit art has broke the game on the SVN. :(

Isee it, will fix soon, thx.

Fixed, thx.

Using heroes to build some of the achievements i came across the problem to build either medical, environmental, safety or tourism is currently not possible.

While all achievements are named ___Achievement the ones mentioned above are named __A.
In addition the free building bringing the desired effect for the aforementioned achievements are named __Achievement.

SO and Sargon, maybe you could figure out tis problem.

If i'm allowed to give my opinion i would suggest to Sargon to rename his buildings in accordance to the previous achievements, meaning the national wonder build by the hero is named achievement. The name of the free building to simulate the effect should be also changed to avoid any confusion with the wonder.
To SO i'd want to point out that it might be useful to allow the heroes not only to build two out of the four new achievements but allow to build all four.

I would be more than glad if you guys can sort this out before the next release.

Thanks in advance.

Using heroes to build some of the achievements i came across the problem to build either medical, environmental, safety or tourism is currently not possible.

While all achievements are named ___Achievement the ones mentioned above are named __A.
In addition the free building bringing the desired effect for the aforementioned achievements are named __Achievement.

SO and Sargon, maybe you could figure out tis problem.

If i'm allowed to give my opinion i would suggest to Sargon to rename his buildings in accordance to the previous achievements, meaning the national wonder build by the hero is named achievement. The name of the free building to simulate the effect should be also changed to avoid any confusion with the wonder.
To SO i'd want to point out that it might be useful to allow the heroes not only to build two out of the four new achievements but allow to build all four.

I would be more than glad if you guys can sort this out before the next release.

Thanks in advance.

That was fixed around 6 / 7 Dec.

Well, it is not working atm, running SVN build 6718.
I recommend a look at the xml in Sargons folder and in addition your heroes build list still missing two achievements.
Alternatively you can try to build the safety acievement. You'll find out that you get no wonder film and you can build it over and over.

The text is for the "Policing V" promotion, except that due to the promotion stacking it is also all the lower ones too. There are 5 sets of the two effects, -5 crime/Turn (City) and -2 crime/Turn (Plot), which is one per promotion. They are not being combined into one number for each thing for the entire stack of promotions.

Not sure if this is a bug, but...

I've built a line of forts along my border, each occupied by longbowmen. There are 2 tiles between each fort (i.e., the zones of control should be juxtaposed). Yet, it seems hostile units can just freely traverse my zones of control. Should this happen?

N.B.: Part of my ZoCs actually lie within the cultural borders of my enemy.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out my enemy was just "bouncing" between my ZoCs to get through.

In rev 6669 there seems to be a bug where when I load a game the first time I install it the buildings and wonders that give bonuses to certain buildings (Trade Fairs, Guilds etc.) cease to give those bonuses after loading the save a second time. When I recalculate modifiers the bonuses from buildings that were built before or during the first session lose the bonuses from said wonders. This happened when I installed previous revisions too, does anyone know what causes this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom