Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 24th of February 2014

King's Tournament and Field of the Cloth of Gold both say that they require Feudal OR Vassalage. But I could not get the game to give me the option of building them under Vassalage. I switched to Feudal and the build option appeared. Build 7080.

For some weird reason , whenever i automate my workers to build roads, all they end up is building forts, no roads.

Never automate.

JosEPh ;)

I do. Though I have not used the auto trade network option which is supposed to only build roads and the correct improvement on resources. I do use the fully automate one but with the options to leave forest/jungle and existing improvements.

Bug with an event.
SVN 7200

I'm in the Medieval Era, so the idea of receiving 4 'Tanks' would be ludicrous. XD (Albeit awesome)
I clicked on it, and received 4 'Medium Tanks' in my capital.

Cheers,

Already on my list.
DH, I'm waiting for your commitmend of the volcanoe events so I can work on events again. There are a few more that need a little working on it.

This first occurred when i progressed to the ancient era via Great person free tech light bulb but i managed to advance by settling the GP and "manually" researching Archery . Then I got the same set of Art info errors (medieval warlord something :) ) when i tried to advance to the classical era via wonder free tech , furthermore now i get the same error when i manually research it (In my case military training , but got the error also with currency , meditation and boat building) .
My savegame is even archived over the 2 mb limit u have so I hope that the minidump will be sufficient if not i'll return with screenshots and savegames .

Also every time i load a save game for the first time (after I load the game/mod) all my buildings that require a specific resource like cow for invocation hut are disabled for a turn . I get the u don't have the specific resource message in red for every building . Next turn everything returns to normal and I get the same buildings back via white messages .

I have the standard v 34 version from moddb .

Attachments

• MiniDump.7z
    15 KB · Views: 30
After 23 some hours in game, my game is constantly ctd every turn again. Here are my logs and etc.

Attachments

• C2C.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
SVN 7197.

In the Renaisence Era. The Windmill tile improvement graphic has just auto upgraded to a wind turbine. (which should require Ecology). The plot yield also changed.

Already on my list.
DH, I'm waiting for your commitmend of the volcanoe events so I can work on events again. There are a few more that need a little working on it.

Its good to see more events and quests though, I did miss them and its been nice to see them again.
Good job C2C!

Already on my list.

Everything I have done was committed awhile ago. I just have not linked the events to the Python. It is all in Ori's folder.

This first occurred when i progressed to the ancient era via Great person free tech light bulb but i managed to advance by settling the GP and "manually" researching Archery . Then I got the same set of Art info errors (medieval warlord something :) ) when i tried to advance to the classical era via wonder free tech , furthermore now i get the same error when i manually research it (In my case military training , but got the error also with currency , meditation and boat building) .
My savegame is even archived over the 2 mb limit u have so I hope that the minidump will be sufficient if not i'll return with screenshots and savegames .

Also every time i load a save game for the first time (after I load the game/mod) all my buildings that require a specific resource like cow for invocation hut are disabled for a turn . I get the u don't have the specific resource message in red for every building . Next turn everything returns to normal and I get the same buildings back via white messages .

I have the standard v 34 version from moddb .

The fix for that art error can be found here. There should be no spaces in the names.

We needed both the save and the mini dump for us to fully identify bugs.

Latest SVN (at the time of writing):

http://i.imgur.com/ewEpsfq.jpg

It's not letting me build the Grand Earth Festival despite fulfilling all the conditions. Could it be that because I have both the caves and a crater within city vicinity it gets confused (not that it seems to recognize the quarry either, though)?

It can't be built in the same city as another Grand Festival. Could that be the problem?

Naw, that's a new city I built solely because it fulfilled the conditions for the Earth Festival. If I hover over the wonder in my capital that already has one of the festivals, it correctly shows the red line of text where it says you can't have more than one per city.

As you can plainly see, it's an OR requirement, not AND. And the stone quarry is the tile NW of the city center tile.

So you need at least one of them. you dont have 2 of them, so you need the third. have you buold the Stone quarry building in this city? Because there is no improvment with the name "Stone quarry", so just having a quarry in city vivinity on a tile with a Stone ressource doesn't count :)

_________
SVN 7106
TXT_KEY_EVENT_CORRUPT_SENATE is missing

Of course, stone quarry the building, not the resource! You're absolutely right, that's what I was missing. :hammer2:

Costant CTD when next turn:sad: I tried many times, but when i got next turn ->POOF -> CTD :mad:
Help Me!!! :cry:
What's wrong? My sistem (windows XP 32 bit 4 g ram, quad-core)? Any other thing?
My last save:

Attachments

• Neandertal BC-7725.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Top Bottom